Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

crossing company at Lukeville

We will be crossing at Lukeville on Tuesday the 10th. Will be staying at Ajo the night before. Will depart Ajo on Tuesday morning after purchasing insurance, maybe mid-morning. We would welcome company.Thanks,

74vette by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Road Trip this Summer form San Diego to East Coast

Hi Everyone,We are planning a road trip with my wife and I and the three kids 14, 12 and 6. We will be pulling our 27' TT with our NEW truck :-).The plan is to travel from San Diego to the East Coast.. see lots of interesting things and then return t...

smcrea by Explorer II
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Better Route

Better route out of West Yellowstone up to Two Medicine, we have taken us 191 before & found it a nice scenic route up to I-90, question is, is US 287 as good or better, looking on Google street view, it looks like a pretty nice rd.

bukhrn by Explorer III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Illinois to Vermont via Canada

We are heading to Vermont in July and plan on going through Canada. We will be stopping in Guelph for 2 nights but plan to make the trip with only 2 days on the road. Which route through or around Toronto would be best and I am assuming that I shoul...

cmarkj by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Help..In Need of a OPD reader for Cummings Diesel

Friend here in Rincon De Guayabitos near La Penita has a check engine light on which has forced him to safe mode in the engine. Frieghtliner says he must get a reader to see what the code is before action can be taken to fix the problem. I think it w...

dkilley by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

US101 to I-5 Easiest ?

Early August, leaving Jedediah Smith CG, with 29 ft class C with toad on a dolly, heading to Lodi for an overnight, looking for the best (easiest) route over to I-5, 299, which looks rather mountainous with 8% grades, the road it's self looks pretty ...

bukhrn by Explorer III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

POI along a route?

How do you find points of interest along a route??We are not in a hurry and will stop if we see something of interest.It would be nice to have an idea what was on your route for the day and set your departure time to accommodate expected stops. Any g...

cpd520 by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Need companions crossing at Los Indios

We are planning on leaving in a week or 2. No definite date. Just wanting travel buddy since recent news tells us of problems in Tamaulipas. It would be nice to travel with company rather than alone. We have gone this route many times and it seem...

Time to plan your trip!

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/travel/travel-news/national-geographic-picks-st-johns-among-top-10-oceanfront-cities/article22779564/

wif by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Best route from Asheville to Pigeon Forge?

What is the best route for someone towing a 33' 5th wheel? How bad is it getting through PF with a fiver? Advantages to one side of town or the other? We will want to visit both Dollywood & Smoky Mtn Natl Park while we are there.We want to take the...

RVcrazy by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Hwy 24 at Monticello, In.

I'm looking at using Hwy 24 to get from I57 to US31 in Indiana. On that route, just east of Monticello, IN there is railroad trestle over the road. I can't tell the height from Google Maps/Earth, etc. or searching IN low clearance data. My 5er is 13'...

shadoow by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Morelia

In October, we posted about how bad the north bypass for Morelia was, and suggested avoiding it.We'll be heading through Morelia in about two weeks, and would love to know if anyone has driven it, and is willing to share information about conditions ...

Adventure and Difficult Roads - Way over used terms

People have very different ideas of what the terms "Adventure" and "Difficult" and "Bad Road" or "Good Road" means.This is why I feel some of the questions I see on this forum (R&R) are really futile. Mostly because The questioner has no idea of what...

4X4Dodger by Explorer II
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone camp in Ontario or Quebec ?

Folks,In July, we are doing a guilt trip up to Ontario. We live in Nova Scotia. We were going to drop into the states via NB and back through through A-bay into Ontario. A nice leisurely run.The game plan has now changed. We have to haul butt up and...

YZ by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes