Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Waterton Lakes ?'s

We will be starting our exploration of the Canadian Rockies at Waterton Lakes NP. We will be coming directly from Glacier NP in Montana. There is a border crossing at Chief Mountain which is the most direct route. Another option is to go through C...

Is it time yet

We'll leaveing Texas, ready to go north but I know it's too soon.2 more months, then it's fishing time Canned 15 cases last year, giving away most of it, in preparation of this years catch.

Top of the World, coming or going?

Which direction is more scenic traveling the Top of the World highway?I was planning to travel that way leaving Alaska, heading East, but I see a lot of the videos on Youtube are from travelers heading West on this route, into Alaska.Heading west, I'...

Leech Lake, Minnesota

The wife and I are going to Leech Lake, Minnesota next to visit some friends. My hobby is photography and I wondered if any of you might suggest some must see areas or good photography areas. We might catch some fall colors this time of the year, b...

3iron by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Route from Sacramento, CA to Fortuna?

This is not exactly an RV post, so I hope you will forgive me.My wife and I are flying into Sacramento in a couple of days, and then driving a rental car to the northern coast to see the redwoods. We then plan to follow the coastline south, taking in...

Thermopolis, Wyoming

Has anyone been in this area of Wyoming and if so any RV park you could recommend to stay at or stay away from? Looks like an interesting area to visit this summer.Thanks

rkassl by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Oregon route 42

We will be driving down Oregon 101 to Bandon, then planning to cut over to I-5 on Hwy 42. Anyone driven this route? Will be pulling a 25' TT. Thanks for any info.

oldcat1 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

No toll route Brattleboro, VT to Elkhart, IN

We will be repeating a trip we took a few years ago. Time was limited, as it was not a pleasure trip. We hopped on I90 all the way. Not only was it boring, it was EXPENSIVE ! This time, we can travel at a more relaxed pace. Any suggestions for a rout...

Cloud_9 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Camping on Kodiak Island?

Just sent a PM to Gary asking about RV spots, but thought I'd see what you all have done. Anyone camped on Kodiak Island?DH and I are waiting for a 35' (36.5') Winnebago Sightseer and will head for AK next summer. I'm trying to do some research ahe...

Briley Parkway, Nashville

My son and his family will be returning from Florida to Michigan next weekend, taking I75-I24-I65-I69. Nashville, of course, will be a zoo. I've never taken 155/Briley Pkwy around the city, but it looks like it might avoid a lot of the 24/40/65 tra...

Replaced the Tires

Crossed another one off the "to do list" for Alaska.Put 6 new XZE's on and kept one of the older tires for a spare if needed. It still has 2 years on the DOT date and was in good shape.Next week the new Jeep get the base plates put on.We're under 3 m...

Ernest by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes