Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Yukon guidebooks - your input can help improve them

Each year the guidebooks put out by http://www.yukoninfo.com/ are updated. If you have visited Yukon in recent years, you'll recognize the little free booklets, available just about everywhere in Yukon: The 2014 guides are being prepared now.I was as...

sue_t by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Swimming in the North?

Never having been in northern Mexico in the winter (north of San Carlos), I am wondering at what point in the fall does the water get too cold to swim.Thanks Jerry

Georgia Hwy 520 / US82 Columbus to Tifton

Has anyone traveled from Columbus,GA to Tifton,GA on US Hwy 82/Ga 520? I have traveled from Tifton to Waycross and the road is excellent with very little traffic. I was just wondering how the route from Columbus to Tifton compares for a future trip. ...

Kstor by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bear Spray

Okay, before we took our Alaska trip, I bought a can of bear spray. Our trip is over, the bear spray never had the cap off. Now what do I do with it?I read one story of someone who left it on the dash of his truck and it exploded, blowing out the win...

October 1, heading south

Leaving Tok in the morning for parts south. Light snow falling on the night of September 30th. Planning to do the Cassiar Highway.Anyone else heading down the road right now?Bob

Tap Zee a mess today

West bound traffic backed up for miles. Took 45 min to go a few miles. Dead stop. Traffic moved fine on the bridge itself. Usually sail thru there on weekends but not today. This was my only delay from NH to Carlisle Pa.

BillMFl by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pemex's That Cheat List

I picked this link up from another forum. Only lists about 3000 stations that give less than what it says on the pump. Would have been easier to make a list of the honest stations. You could put that list on a postcard!Dishonest Pemex Stations

moisheh by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Flying From Guadalajara to Guatemala

We are kicking around the idea of flying into Guatemala this winter for a week or so while in Mexico. Has anyone flown from Guadalajara to this country. If so what are the costs for flights and could you recommend a few hotels in Guatemala City.

JerBear by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

San Francisco

Does anyone know a campground near San Fran that is accessible by public transit into the city? We are in a 35ft 5th

elimal63 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Driving Routes

Hey Campers!We live just north of Tampa and are we going to Roan Mountain State Park. Google maps has a route that takes us past Asheville, north on I-26 into Tennessee then east on Route 19E, which I know to be a very curvy, sometimes narrow road. ...

"O Canada"

O Canada!Our home and native land!True patriot love in all thy sons command.With glowing hearts we see thee rise,The True North strong and free!From far and wide,O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.God keep our land glorious and free!O Canada, we st...

Weather north of Cody, WY

A pretty good snow storm came through the area last night. We got a lot of 6 foot drifts. Once it gets light we can see if the roads are open. Still snowing this morning.

Good Route from Spearfish, SD to Hwy 80 heading west

I'm looking for any comments of roads you might have taken in Wyoming. We will be pulling a 5th wheel leaving Spearfish, SD and heading to California on Hwy 80. There are several possible routes, but just wondering about roads in general. Thanks f...

AKMoose by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes