Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Water in when I want it out

A few days ago I asked for cheep ideas to fix leaks in the roof of a 5th. wheel but I gave no info. about the 5th so here it is. Now I need advise.King of the Road, 1997 with slide out couch area, roof has been patched with just about everything. It...

klink1 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Desert set-up pictures

I've been going out to the desert for quite a few years, and am always looking to add to/change up my camp set-up. Right now its really basic. I love getting ideas from other peoples camps and putting my own spin on them. I'd be interested in seeing ...

bukuinc by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

5th wheel floor plans

My wife and I are looking for a used 5th wheel to leave on a site in Florida. We travel in a MH and are not familiar with 5th wheels at all.Because of the location of the site windows on the driver side would be a priority but the door on the passeng...

TimfmCT by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Alphabet Soup!

I am reading many posts about weight band capacity, I know you throw these terms around all the time, but it would be helpful if there was a link or a post where all these terms are spelled out so as not to confuse someone! Is there such a place? Or ...

Warranty Issues and denials

In my other thread demonstrated how I usually learn my lessons, THE HARD WAY.When it comes to warranty issues, I now know that there is no such thing as the one year warranty that salesmen brag about; the manufacturers of RVs don't warrant any sub-co...

Full Width Slides?

Does anyone think there's reason to be concerned about reduced structural integrity as these slides keep getting longer and longer? We were looking at the Carriage and Lifestyle 36FWS model. The floorplan is nice. I just wonder about the longevity...

Towing Questions for a new fifth wheel

Wanting to upgrade to a larger fifth wheel and have some questions. I have a new 2014 f-250 super duty diesel. Looking at a Columbus 320 with a dry weight of 10,604 lbs and a hitch weight of 2015 lbs. Also looking at a Cardinal 3030 with a dry wei...

Factory Support

Well so far I am really impressed with Grand Design. We had a strange intermittent problem on our initial trip with our Reflection 303RLS, so I posted on the Grand Design Owner's Forum. Several folks responded with ideas or suggestions. Today we got ...

2hams by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Proper Tire Pressure...

I am changing all my tires on out 5ver from STs to LTs. I have looked for an answer to my question but to no avail, so I will try here, you have all been helpful in the past.I'm going to put 80lb psi in the tire per the RV recommendation. The max ...

Trying to find a quality extended pin box

Good Morning everyone. I am trying to find an extended pinbox so that I can pull my Toy Hauler with my flatbed truck. The bed I have is 9.5' long by 8' wide. I plan to use a gooseneck to fifth wheel adapter with the ball that's already installed. I f...