Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

problem with sf 35

having problems with my sf 35 furnace in my fifth wheel the burner will ignite but will only run for a few minutes. then the fan will continue to run for a few more minutes then stop. the only way to get it to turn on again is to turn off thermostat ...

Palomino Columbus 320RS or Evergreen Bay Hill 320RS?

My wife really likes both of these fifth wheels. The floor plans are almost identical. I have no practical experience with either of these companies. I am after comments of the good/bad if you have real life experience with either company (or know so...

Bumper hitch bike rack w/ fiver

I'm wondering if I could use a bumper hitch mounted bike rack in stalled in my trucks 2" receiver while pullin my fiver. Anyone do this? My bike rack extends 24" from the truck.Thank you

scootsk by Explorer III
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Black Tank Issue

I have been having a terrible time with our Black Tank for a year or so! When we are camping for a couple of days first when you press the pedal down to flush it has a blup & then it goes down and then every time you flush it gergels for a few minut...

Going Bigger? Got my answer!

We just purchased a new Keystone Montana Fifth Wheel model 3750FL. We had been using and towing a Cedar Creek Silverback 33' BHS for the last six years. We travel all over Florida and also into GA, NC mountains and SC coast. I did a lot of researc...

1Adam12 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Dutchmen 29RL FW

Looking at a Dutchmen 29RL FW at local dealer. Dealer advertises it as a 2005 model, 29 feet long, Dry weight 8966 lbs. Plate on FW says made in 2004. I looked at the Dutchmen web site. They list the 29RL FW only in 2003 and 2004, at 33 feet long, ...

2013 kz 3722

looking for some info from some kz 3722 owners on issues there having and how kz or dealer handled themHave had this camper for about 3 months and still don't have all the keys and a response for what will be done to repair all the issues that have b...

Fridge Door Plastic Hinge Broke..fix?

We have a Norcold 10cu ft Fridge with Wood Panel Door....Plastic hinges, of all things, rests on metal pegs. Bottom Plastic hinge broke, door came crashing down. It's a HEAVY door! Can't believe this happened. Can the hinge piece (plastic outer p...

Lube plate for Trailair 5th. wheel pin?

I have always used a 10" diameter lube plate on all my standard Lippert pins. I just got a Trailair Air Ride kinpin and the plate around the pin looks a lot larger that the standard pins, should I go to a 12" lube plate on the Trailair? The plate on ...

car2900 by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking to add fuel station on XLR Hyperlite......

I am in the process of trading in my 2007 Timberlodge 30SKY Loft TT in on a 2013 XLR Hyperlite, and the only issue I have with the Hyperlite is that there is no fuel station. It does have an Onan generator with 30 gallon fuel tank, but there is no o...

Saz by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

need help finding tank size

I have a 2008 Sandstorm sp34 fifth wheel toy hauler. I purchased it used. I am trying to find out the size of the fuel tanks for the generator and the tank size for the fuel station. Does anybody have this information?Thanks Jeff

JRemus by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch panel lighting

I just thought I would post this mod I did. I find that on my Voltage 3905 when I am setting up after dark, or when I am working on the trailer in the garage, I can't see the switch panel to turn on a light. To find the switch for the light inside t...

Macman83 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes