Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

low cost big foot jacks

I was on the Big Foot website and saw a system that is manual 4 post for about $2200. Now it says light to mid weight. Front jacks will lift 12,000 lbs and rear will lift 8,000 lbs My toy hauler is gross 14,000lbs. My thought is I am not going to l...

huron52 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

a/c new 5er

I just got new cougar 5er, went camping this weekend in Florida. Sat. was hot a/c did find but it did run most of the day. Sunday it was hot a/c ran all day, about 2pm it would shut down for 15 or 20 sec. and come back on but it was still cool. Anyon...

Carriage Cameo Touchup Paint

I have a 2006 Carriage Cameo that needs the lower aluminum panels touched up because of wear and tear. It is a white/cream color and I would like to get a spray can for touch up. I read a while back that some car touch up paint would work but the c...

boatscr by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Pinnacle 38FLSA owners?

Anybody out there? Trying to get some measurements for our annual site. We have one ordered and plan on delivery around mid July. We have an annual site on Ky Lake and a deck is on the site. trying to figure out where the dining room slide and the en...

Question about Mor/Ryde RPB Pin Box

My wife and I will be ordering out fifth wheel in about the next month (hopefully). We plan on going full-time in it next spring, so we will definitely be using it a lot.I plan on getting the Andersen Ultimate 5th Wheel hitch. I know that is a hot...

billy79 by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Here we go again, advice requested

My wife and I do competition BBQ and the last few years have been working out of an 18' TT that I remodeled for that purpose, however we have now started looking at a TH for more comfort and convenience.This is our "wish list":Looking at used, bumper...

Taurus18 by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Jayco Fifth Wheel

when we turn on our AC it takes about four to five hours for it to cool down. Once it cools its cold. Is this normal for it to take so long or do I need to have the AC repaired. Memphis, TN

HELP!! Furnace won't work

I'm in Bryce Canyon and during the night my furnace stopped working.The thermostat is working but the blower only comes on and blows cold air for about 30 seconds and then stops.I have checked the propane and all is good.Is there anything I can do to...

Bayley by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Popped off Cabinet door when pushing slide out????

Cabinet door was open when I put the slides out. (One day I'll learn to look everywhere). What kind of material should I buy to strengthen the screw hole so I can screw my cabinet door back in to small screw holes. I'm thinking there is some kind of ...

jayhardy by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Question regarding gravity feed on RDS tank.

I just installed a RDS 60 gal. diesel aux tank in my PU. Seems to work OK and no leaks. When I took the cap off of the main tank, diesel came running out. My understanding of the system was that the float in the "T" would cut off flow from the aux...

Graphics R&R

After 11 years, and a wash today, the graphics on my 05 WW FS2600 look terrible. Time for them to go. Whats the best way to remove them from the AL siding? Old blue/black/silver style.Is there a source for replacements? Doesnt have to look original. ...

Are you dissatisfied enough to change your hitch?

Just curious if anyone is so dissatisfied with their present 5er hitch that they would go out and spend the money it takes to buy a different hitch. I see these posts about Anderson, Reese, B&W, etc and I wonder if anyone will spend the money to ch...

NMDriver by Explorer
  • 77 replies
  • 0 likes

Front Side of 5ver Nose loose

The front side of my 5vr up by the nose came loose in strong winds driving this weekend. How to fix it right? I had to use two rachet straps around the nose to hold it in...ideas

2013 Ram 3500 transmission

Just bought a nice used 2013 Ram 3500 SRW 4x4 LB with the Aisin AS69RC tranny with the 3.42. Can anyone tell me what transmission was used (Aisen or the 68 RFE) to determine the towing maximums? I'm a newbie and thanks in advance for your replies.