Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Need Help With Buying Fifth Wheel

Hello everyone, this is my first time on here and I'm asking for some assistance with a couple fifth wheels that my wife and I are looking at. We like the Coachmen Chaparral, but one Jayco dealer said the quality was subpar. We've also been looking ...

Jsabe07 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Second AC Size

I am looking at putting a second AC in our trailer. The main unit is a 15k ducted unit in the back. I already have a vent and wiring at the vent and 50 amp service, so I just have to add the unit. My question is, what size second AC have you all been...

Residential refrigerator

Residential refrigerator I had a Dometic 8.4 cu.ft this one is 11 cu.ft. Also installed a Ice Maker in it. Did not have one. It is a Kenmore. Model 106.86399310

N4VNI by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Trailer axle wheel alignment near Riverside CA

Recently I did some modifications to my Eclipse Attitide toy hauler frame to square it up, replaced the spring hangers and springs, added cross bracing between spring mounts and some extra wall supports. I am looking for a place that does wheel align...

Megaflow by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Rear Kitchen

We saw a unit with a rear kitchen that we liked. My question is, has anyone had problems with too much bouncing around causing dishes to break etc.... thanks for any info you may provide.

leftybj by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

slide manual override

I just got cougar 28sgs 2015, the dealer never told me how to manual over ride the side. Any body have information thanks

low cost big foot jacks

I was on the Big Foot website and saw a system that is manual 4 post for about $2200. Now it says light to mid weight. Front jacks will lift 12,000 lbs and rear will lift 8,000 lbs My toy hauler is gross 14,000lbs. My thought is I am not going to l...

huron52 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

a/c new 5er

I just got new cougar 5er, went camping this weekend in Florida. Sat. was hot a/c did find but it did run most of the day. Sunday it was hot a/c ran all day, about 2pm it would shut down for 15 or 20 sec. and come back on but it was still cool. Anyon...

Carriage Cameo Touchup Paint

I have a 2006 Carriage Cameo that needs the lower aluminum panels touched up because of wear and tear. It is a white/cream color and I would like to get a spray can for touch up. I read a while back that some car touch up paint would work but the c...

boatscr by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Pinnacle 38FLSA owners?

Anybody out there? Trying to get some measurements for our annual site. We have one ordered and plan on delivery around mid July. We have an annual site on Ky Lake and a deck is on the site. trying to figure out where the dining room slide and the en...

Question about Mor/Ryde RPB Pin Box

My wife and I will be ordering out fifth wheel in about the next month (hopefully). We plan on going full-time in it next spring, so we will definitely be using it a lot.I plan on getting the Andersen Ultimate 5th Wheel hitch. I know that is a hot...

billy79 by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Here we go again, advice requested

My wife and I do competition BBQ and the last few years have been working out of an 18' TT that I remodeled for that purpose, however we have now started looking at a TH for more comfort and convenience.This is our "wish list":Looking at used, bumper...

Taurus18 by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes