Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Durango to Montrose

Any info on the best route from Durango to Montrose driving our class A gas powered Grand Star MOHO pulling our 4000 pound toad is appreciated.We went from Grand Junction to Durango via Moab as our Semi Truck GPS suggested (adding 100 miles to the tr...

First RV Purchase - Need Advice - 2002 Jamboree 31W

Just bought an RV tonight. It has 37500 miles, super slide, HWH leveling system, banks power pack, new tires, satellite, 4k generator, and some type of transmission fluid transfer system that circulates the tow vehicles transmission fluid? It has a n...

Pop-Up Cabana

Saw this while looking for something else. I know nothing about it, how sturdy it is, etc., but thought some "B" owners might find it usefull.Cabana

Towing with older W. Minnie Winnie

I'm on the cusp of buying a used 2000 30'DL with 20k miles. Having it checked now.I fnd the owners manual and it says:The factory installed towing hitch on thiscoach is capable of pulling 3,500 lbs. (max.) andcarrying 350 lbs. (max.) on the hitch bal...

Sabluka by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount percentage

We are conferring a 2005 winnebago journey 39f for about 99,900. I think 20 percent is a good discount for a dealer deal. What discount is workable?

Summit RV stainless trim on Allure

We are considering adding the stainless trim (Premier Armor) from Summit RV Products on our Allure. I am curious if any other CC Allure owners have done this and, if yes, if they might post a pic of the coach. We are trying to decide on the 6" vs 8...

PALM BREEZE motorhome

I am going to look at a 1999 32 foot Palm Breeze that has a salvage title so I will be checking it out top to bottom. Can anyone tell me if the walls frames are made with metal studs or wood? The rig has a slideout is there anything in particular I s...

Centramatic, Balance Master, or Other?

Is anyone using the Balance Master, Centramatic or other means of balancing your steer tires? Mine have developed a little hop and I would like to address the issue before long. I have a place that puts on the Centramatic not far from me but don't ...

howdy35 by Explorer II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

fallen for an older rig... but not sure...

We've located an American Tradition, 2000 which is beautiful. New tires, new batteries and a nearly spotless interior. It's got a 500 cummings and 109,000 miles though...But it really is nice and the construction is amazing.Asking price is 79,000 but...

Electric drivers seat not working

2001 National Tradewinds drivers( captains) electric chair not working. When we are in a CG for more than a few days we turn the drivers chair around and store everything we had on the sofa on the floor behind the turned around chair. This time whe...

Weight upgrades to FreightLiner chassis??

Have a coach with a 2010 XCR raised rail chassis. Would like to upgrade the rear axle from 17500 max to 19000 max.Anyone tried to do this?? Would it entail more than heavier duty airbags? The tires are already good for 19220+ lbs; therefore I ass...

Where to get large MoHo tires in ND or MT

We will be traveling through ND, and MT, and baby needs new shoes!Can anyone recommend a good place for tires? We need 295/80 R 22.5,would specially appreciate first hand knowledge of a good tire shop.Thanks in advance for your help.

wilpower by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

New to View

Hello, Just became the proud owner of a 2013 Minn ViewProfile 24G. Traded a 2012 Roadtrek RS Adventerous 1900 miles,with wich I had become very very disenchanted. After discussions with RT Iam glad I made the swap, costly but it was definitely wort...

eternabond tape

I put some eternabond tape on the seems of my motorhome and it started to rain.The rain stopped so I went outside and wiped it down were I was working and started to finish the job.I noticed in some places it wasn't sticking.I am assuming it was the ...

joe0508 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes