RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Cannot connect with FoxFi after 4.4 update

After spending the day getting Foxfi to finally load after 4.4 update, Foxfi says "wifi Hotspot Ready" the computers see Foxfi, but no internet connection. I have renamed the Network Name, new password, rebooted and rebooted and still cannot connect....

brobox by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Dish 211k HELP

I recently bought a tailgater and when I hook everything up the 211k brings up the manual point dish screen. I cannot seem to find a way to the automatic set up screen for the tailgater. A neighbor has the same system and we hooked me tailgater up ...

prier5 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

A/B switch use on Satellite feed?

I've read where splitters are not to be used on satellite feeds (DirecTv Trav'ler dish), but is OK to use A/B switches to quickly switch inputs between the MH's cable/OTA feed and Satellite?

ezgoin by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer Recommendations

Hello Everyone,My husband and I are about to start our full-time journey and we are wondering what to do about a printer for our motor home. We want a really small printer that works well. We saw one in Best Buy, it was an HP Officejet Mobile Print...

S-n-L by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Watching over-the-air TV on a notebook computer

We have an old CRT type TV with a digital converter box to watch TV in our Roadtrek, and our old XP-based netbook computer needs to be replaced as well.I was thinking of getting a new notebook computer with at least a 17" screen and a TV tuner access...

VE3ESN by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof Mounted Satellite Dishes

Hi. I have a 2010 Winnebago Access Class C RV. Recently went to Camping World to purchase a satellite dish. Decided on the Winegard Pathway X2 portable. Even though the RV is wired for satellite, I found out that it isn't wired for a portable sat...

Apple TV will not connect

bought an Apple TV unit but it does not work in our resort. It will connect to the internet but will not access the main menu. Apple support says that one or more ports may be blocked and I should contact the administrator. Problem is that there is n...

Explorer fix

MS has released MS14-021 security bulletin Addresses recent vulnerability covering IE6.0, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11MS14-021 BULLETINAnd for those XP haters YES, IT INCLUDES XP since it covers IE6.0 and up..MODERATOR'S NOTE: Deleted extra space in URL, which wa...

End of Office 2003 support

A local computer teacher said I should not be concerned about MS discontinuing support as of this Thursday. I was considering going to Office 2010 or Open Office, leaning toward the former. Your feedback will be welcome. jim

Good news for Foxfi users..........

My Foxfi App just updated and I saw this........ What's NewWiFi mode is now supported on Verizon Samsung phones updated to Android 4.4 (KitKat). That includes Galaxy S5/S4/S3 and Note 4/3/2. We do not have a solution for other models so please stay w...

Windows 8.1 can't find my camera.

Just bought a new computer. Windows with 8.1. Have Photoshop Elements 12. Can't get my Canon EOS 20D to upload pictures. Any Ideas? Hopeing it's some easy fix.

Suds12 by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

DISH TV - Rant - Unbelievable! How stupid!

We have 3 DISH TV receivers in the house. We use one of these in the camper, so it get's transported back and forth between camper and house, to keep it plugged in and active when not camping. My son and grandson recently moved back home (going throu...

From Flip Phone to Smart Phone.

My needs have changed and I'll be purchasing one of the following phones.1: IPhone 5S2: Samsung Galaxy S Relay3: Motorola Moto GI would like your comments on possible flaw(s) or best feature(s) of the phone you wish to comment on.I intend to sign up ...

RLS7201 by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes