RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Night Lights

Hi all,Maybe everybody but me has heard of/seen these before but I thought it was worth taking a chance on posting the info.Was at a neighbors house the other day and noticed these on his kitchen counter plugs. http://www.snappower.com/ I think t...

20 inch vs 22 inch rims - any difference to towing?

I moved my stock 20 inch rims on to a set of winter tires and I'm looking to get a new set of rims for my summer / towing setup. Obviously my stock all season rubber is 20 inch.I've looked at a bunch of rims and have a few in mind. My favourite one...

Campground Hosts Needed

We would like to secure a campground host for this upcoming season. Around April - end of September! Campground Attendant Iowa County Conservation, Ladora, IADescription: Under general supervision of the Park Ranger, maintains good public relations a...

Greetings From Yellowstone!!

Ever dreamed about working in the worlds first National Park? It is not too late to apply for the Summer of 2015! We are still looking for RVers to work in Yellowstone's Campgrounds starting as early as April/May and ending in September/October.Lear...

Ok so I'm in a delimma

Need a little input here. I sold the S&B, paid everything off but my truck. I would like to find a year or so old Class C, full-time for a year or so and eventually settle back down and build a new house when I finally do figure out where in the coun...

RV Buyer's Broker?

Many RVs cost as much as a house which makes finding the right RV at the right price both difficult and important. When I went searching for the right house for me I used a Buyer's Broker who had the knowledge and experience to listen to my wants and...

dealing with an insurance claim

I am looking for some advice. On December 16, 2014 my RV was damaged as a result of work done by the park that I am in for the winter. Due to negligence, my 2015 RV was flooded with black water. The park has assumed full responsibility and I have b...

Jackie_P by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

2 Week VOLUNTEER Host Positions - NC State Park

County Line campground at Kerr Lake State Recreation Area in NC (on the NC/VA border centrally), has two VOLUNTEER campground host positions currently available. May 1-15 and May 15-31. Site has water and electric, shower house and golf cart. The ...

New Trailer Tires... Goodyear v. others?

I have a heavy trailer and get nervous about the trailer tires. They're G-load. Goodyear. Got them after one blew up in rush-hour traffic in L.A. four years ago. Now that I'm looking again I'm learning that the Goodyear are twice the price of the ...

cannesdo by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Reese Sidewinder - what do you think?

Please view this short video and see what you think as an alternative to a slider hitch, coupled with the Andersen should the need arise.First start with the andersen and check clearance, if needed then add the sidewinder.Do any of you have experienc...

labren by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Brake buddy/CRV issue

Hi, I have a 2012 Honda CRV with a Brake buddy system. Recently I was having issues with my CRV in which the traction control light and steering warning lights went on. I took the car to Honda 4 times to fix the problem and finally they said it was t...

Weird DC

Weird one...left today, turned the outdoor LED strip on since it would be dark upon return. Got back, LED strip was out, I thought that maybe I did not turn it on....wife came in and said it was on...and about half of the ceiling lights were out when...

2006 Chevy 2500 with a 6.6L

I am looking at a 2006 Chevy 2500 with a 6.6L V8 32V DDI OHV Turbo Diesel and a 6 speed and a Allison transmission. It has 72000 miles on it. I have never owned a diesel before. I have been listing to several radio programs that say some diesel and ...

Buster52 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes