RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

ELECTRICITY

I'm having a brain fart, Have a converted van. Going to use 15 amp on an extension cord. Have a 30 to 15 reducer. Looking at Oregon SP sites that say--"electricity hookup 50 and full hookup 50" or just "electricity hookup 50".What's the difference?Do...

TOMMY47 by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Heated comforter on sale

http://www.woot.com/plus/heated-throws-and-comforters?utm_source=Daily+Digest&utm_campaign=4bd2fda442-Daily+Digest+-+20150304+-+Woot&utm_medium=emailI don't need one but thought some folks might like this. It is a ons day sale I think. I have bought ...

What is a "sway bar" on rv.net

Lots of posts talking about "sway bar(s)" - do people mean the weight distribution bars? Or a sway control - flat bar with it's own small ball on the receiver and a set of brake pads you pinched down with a set bolt - like we used in the early 80's o...

noteven by Explorer III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Wire harness adapter help

I just bought a 1996 Jayco Eagle 8 popup camper. It has a 7 way plug. The owner before me did not have a vehicle with a 7 way harness, so he installed additional brake lights to the trailer, that are on their own 4 way harness. So, the trailer has a ...

Q on install of Reese cam arm bracket

I didn't get around to installing the cam arms on our TT which was new last year and ran without it and now I want them in for this season. I had these installed on a previous TT with just under 1K lbs tongue weight and the Reese forming screws didn...

Rally in Phoenix

Just returned from our first GS Rally. Met a lot of nice folks like we do on the road. Reese hitches was the best of the rally for us. Have had a lot of problems with my 2010 18k signature hitch from day one. They informed me that head was recalled i...

Blue Ox tow bar to Demco Base Plate (adapter)

Just curious if anyone has ever made the modification to a Blue Ox tow bar to work with a Demco base plate. The toad we bought had the Demco baseplate and wiring already installed. I found a remarkable deal on a used blue ox bar and brake buddy tha...

OktsCamp by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes