RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Traveling while on Dialysis

Looking for others who do in home dialysis and take the equipment with them. We can have supplies delivered to our camp location if we give 2 weeks notice. Wife is on PD dialysis with Fresenius.

? Instant Pot Questions

Your opinion which is "best": The Original Instant Pot or one of the other-brand knock offs?For the two of us, is the 3qt 'plenty big enough' or do we 'really want' the 6qt?

dcmac214 by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Renting Class C for Nat'l Parks Roadtrip

Hi all, This summer my family and I will be driving all around AZ and UT to visit National Parks in a rented 32' Class C. I'm lurking around these forums to get as much info as I can! I have a question that I can't seem to find an answer to: if we're...

rossco17 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Carbon fiber TT

Carbon fiberOf course they want to ride the Green issue so the last paragraph mentioned saving the environment.If they want to save the environment, DONT build it.

azrving by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Hope Winters over for this year!!

OK, going on Spring shakedown camping this weekend. Temps here are OK, but good possibility of rain. Not going far, just 10 miles up to Natchez Trace State Park. Good to stay close to home and repair person first time out. Dewinterised today, On...

Johno02 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

New hitch

Hi all, I am looking at a new TT and I am trying to decide on a hitch. I am trying to decide between a Reese dual cam and a pro pride. I know how the pro pride drives, I got one for my old set up which was too much trailer not enough truck. It wil...

Online sales... a good idea?

It's been a while since I read these forums regularly. When we bought our 2004 Jayco and later a 2009 Heartland there was still a lot of debate about on-line sales. Was it a good price? Could you get service? Shouldn't you have a local dealer?Fro...

Orlando Fl Bad water supply

Currently located at Thousand Trails, and recently moved from Encore Lake Magic. Couple of weeks ago myself and DW noticed we were developing skin rash everywhere. It finally occurred to me it might be the water so I installed a whole house filter ...

larry_cad by Explorer II
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Slide leak not fixed, slide topper

I just got my motor home back from service for a leak in our dinette slide. This is what the paperwork said was done."Correction. Clean slide roof and apply new roof tape to cover the crack at the inner fascia along the full length. 1 Hour"As you c...

Tow dolly

Just bought a tow dolly , I would like to know if it's best to put a license plate on it or not, we plan to travel from the west coast to the east coast

RV Parks charging for water use?

We called a campground in Florida (a Sun resort)regarding a long term stay next winter and were given their prices and the woman said that in addition to their monthly rate and metered electric charge, they are now also charging for water. She said t...

RobWNY by Explorer
  • 61 replies
  • 0 likes