RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Slide awning tension

Is there a way to adjust the tension on these awning springs? When I retract the slide, it rolls about one round, then I have to start it by hand, and when I do, I can feel the tension on it, but then it will hang again. At first I thought the spring...

Dinghy tow dolly questions

Going to tow a small Mazda on a dolly behind a small Class C (21 footer). I am wondering about a few things:1. The car has pretty low ground clearance (an Achilles heel for this car IMHO). Am I likely to encounter any problem with its butt scraping o...

NEWBIE with an intro song....

Hey I'm new here.Just interested on doing this someday.Just got a van for traveling and staying in Florida for a few weeks for now.Looks like a ton of good information for car and RV travelers in this site. Good thing I found this. Anyway if anyone i...

First Time Winterizing

This will be my first-time winterizing my Puma 23FB. I live in Myrtle Beach and we don't get the sever freezing down here. After reading several posts, I have decided to use my air compressor, set at 40 psi, and blow my lines, shower and toilet hose...

Need a place to park for the winter?

I saw this message posted on a local Facebook page, and thought I would pass it on. This is a park a couple of miles from my house.Rickwood Caverns State Park (Warrior, Blount County) is one of our parks that was seasonally closed due to budget cuts ...

Another speed trap shut down

Arlington Heights, Hamilton county, Ohio, disbanned its whole police force, after 2 City Clerks were caught taking over 260,000.00 from the proceeds of the speed trap, they operated, on one mile stretch, of I75.A number, of Rvers had been caught in a...

down_home by Explorer II
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes

Tire D rating vs R rating

My Jayco tires are 205 75 R15. My utility trailer tires are ST 205 75 D15. I know they are radial vs bias. My question is: Can I use the Jayco spare as an emergency spare for my utility trailer? Would only be used to get me to the next gas statio...

my_toys by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Great RV Couch....

Too bad it ships from Greece......$$$$http://www.rvtravel.com/?q=blog/products-recreational-vehicles-new-sofa-converts-bunk-beds-few-seconds

2013 Hyundai Veloster on a dolly

Hello to everyone. We have a 2013 Hyundai Veloster that we will be towing on a dolly. We wanted to tow 4 down but Hyundai has advised us against this as it has a push button start instead of a keystart with a locking starring wheel. Makes no sense to...

Coach Step recall

Didn't see that coming- Lippert is recalling what looks like every electric step they produced (47k +) story on RV-Pro news.They don't have a fix for it yet, though I have to say I have yet to see one fail like they say.

RVing in 1937

I don't know if this has been posted before. It's a old video I found on You Tube called "RVing in 1937"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htyMuNrQme8