Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

In Motion Satellite & Direct TV

We have 2008 Fleetwood Discovery with satellite preset for Direct TV but are having problems getting it to work. Last fall we had wind damage to the dome and had the dome and satellite dish replaced. We had never tried the dish but on the trip we j...

fellgb by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Coleman 3 burner &rvq

I see there's a similar post today discussing this but my questions are a little different and I didn't want to hyjack someone else's post.When growing up we had a htt with a single 20lb it had a quick connect DS from the reg for the portable fridge....

MX-RV by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Water Filter Stuck

Any suggestions for removing what seems to be an overtightened water filter housing. I have an (oil) filter wrench to remove, but it doesn't want to budge. I am concerned about damaging or even cracking the connections if I try too hard.Any tricks ...

Leeking Batterys

After filling them up with distillate whater notice all the 4 battery leeking from the caps.do I need new batterys?

Small (5W) solar panel does work to keep batteries okay

FYI, in case anyone is curious, just wanted to let you know that the 5W solar panel on our 98 PaceArrow was able to keep the batteries charged for 5 months during the winter in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Where we do get short days in the winter and a ...

michelb by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Installing second AC, question about tilt of unit

Thanks to several posts on this forum, I've decided to add a second AC to my fifth wheel. My plan is to remove a vent at the front of the trailer and install the AC. The way my trailer is built, the roof slopes down in the front so if I were to ins...

Tri-Metric programming help

I just installed a tri-metric 2025 in the outback 230rs last night and now need help with the programing values of P1, P2, and P3. The battery that came with the OB is a Crown MAR-500:MCA 55020 A.H.rate 440RC Minute 65When I looked at the crown webs...

dapozer by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery dying

I am plugged into 50 amp but my batteries are dying on both engine and motörhome have to put on generator every morning and recharge batteries with my towed any answers to what may be the cause ???????Thanks ken

Kennyb66 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Source for Ford OEM spec's

Is there a source for spec numbers that the public can look up?Local Ford dealer and auto parts house seem to shoot from hip. Example: Spark plugs, I ask for what ever came OEM or recommended replacement. He hands me 8 plugs. I get blank stare.I as...

path1 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Waxing/Cleaning

Has any one used this product ? what could you say about it?http://www.poliglow-int.com/Thanks

danoren by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Eaton 17,000# axle shaft

I have a leaking axle seal. "The book" says to strike the center of the axle shaft using a drift and heavy hammer; axle won't budge. FWIW, I believe this to be the first time removal of this axle has been attempted in 18 years/90K miles. This axle do...