Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Which truck to get?

Hello all!I just retired after teaching for 32 years! I have a 2015 Jayco Jay Flight 23RB and right now pull it with my 2008 Mercedes ML350. I would like to do some longer out of state trips (Smokies, Badlands and on out to Glacier) in the next few...

Generator Storage

We found a used TT we like and will be picking it up in a few days (a Puma). It'll be stored out of town in a carport with sidewalls and end-coverings, though will still go through Wisconsin winters.My question is how do people store their generator...

GeneDoc by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

security cameras/alarm for truck camper

I am consider getting some type of security setup for my truck camper. I would like a camera system and/or alarm system. Camera system to see if anyone is outside the camper when I camp at night and maybe a car alarm system for when the camper is ...

Exterior water spigot leak-shutoff valve?

Just came back from a six day trip that involved two lakes, visiting Bodie, and no success at all fishing, trying everything in the book.My camper is a 1994, so obviously it's showing some age by now. From what I have seen, it looks like Fleetwood mo...

Toyo M608 or M920 tires ???

Anyone running either M608 or M920 tires on their 19.5 rims? I'm shopping for new tires and these are on my shopping list. Would love to get some customer feedback. Thx, Rob

unbob by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Northern Lite ?

I have a 2016 Northern Lite and there is a rocker switch that I cannot figure out what it is for. When you enter the door on the right wall there is a switch for rear awning in and out.Right next to it is a rocker switch that says on and off. Anyone ...

JRJR by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Towing temps

well after chemo treatment we headed up to Oregon coast, Bandon. came up i5 over mountains. wow, long haul up.outside temp was 105-110new 2015 Ram 3500 diesel 2001 30ft Cardinal 12,100 loadedengine temp steady at 226 going up hill. tranny t...

Ripped the foot off my electric tongue jack

I was victimized by one of the hazards of tailgate camping. While attempting to park my trailer, the foot of my electric tongue jack got caught on a curb and was torn off. Since the break wasn't clean, I'm not sure how to go about the fix. The foo...

Question on 1/2 ton truck

New here. This is probably been asked but I am look at buying at Slide in Camper. Problem is I have a 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 4x2. Ive been looking at the travel lite 770. Just found a post that said it is heavier than advertised. I have a 6.5 bed. Any i...

Lance service dept info

Anyone have a way to contact the Lance truck camper service dept. They do not respond to requests from there website. I am going to remove my front window and I need to source the metal and seek advise on how to go about it. The glass broke from a...

1998 sierra capacity question

Hi,Newby here. We have been RVing for 6yrs now, both with travel trailers and mh. Now going back to travel trailer( not aquired yet)But I do have some questions regarding the Trailer Life towing guide for our (low millage) 1998 Sierra pickup.Auto w/o...

guys427 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

7-Gallon Water Jug With Pump - REVISITED

I read Brad's old post about a 12v pump for 7-gal jugs. Nice info.7-Gallon Water Jug With PumpI can't find the same or a similar bilge pump he mentions (Attwood A500, model 4240) anywhere.Any suggestions on a similar pump with 3/4" pipe thread fitti...