Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

radiator flush

I have a 2008 Dodge Ram 3500 diesel with 45k miles- is it time to flush the radiator? I guess I could look in the owners manual- I'd rather get some real-world feedback

Toilet Overflow

What a mess. We use our travel trailer at our recreational property primarily for the fridge, restroom and microwave.Well this past weekend we had our annual family picnic with about 50 people. Had the water system set for city water and hooked to my...

Convenience center panel question.

I have Dutchman Denali travel trailer. 2016 36'. The convenience panel has a light on it that is labeled DSI-FLT. I got up today to find this light on. My owners manual doesn't say what this light means. I ran out of propane yesterday and assume it i...

rjus by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

trailor sway

Hi I'm wondering if anybody has a new ford F150 if so are you having any trouble with trailer sway because of the truck being to lite. I have a wd but it seems like my trailer wants to fish tail a lot I have never had this problem before.

Getting ready to upgrade trailer and TV

We are getting ready to buy a new 312bhds Coachman Freedom Express Liberty Edition. I am also going to get a dedicated tow vehicle. I currently have a larger TT, 2003 295 DBS Gulfstream Conquest. What should I expect for a trade in and what things...

d50erock by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Atwood water question

Long time lurker..first time poster!I've found tons of posts on Atwood water heaters, but none answer my questions.I have a 6 gallon electric/gas water heater. Electric side will not heat water, on/off switch on wall will not light up. The propane ...

Questions: 2015 F250 Capacity Enhancements.

This forum is amazing in the information that is shared. Thanks to all to that take the time to educate those of us that are just starting out.I apologize in advance for another rookie suspension/capacity question. I've been following truck camper ...

wuli959 by Explorer
  • 70 replies
  • 0 likes

NADA prices

Do you guys think NADA is acurate? I was looking at the price for 2011 830 and it seemed really high to me.

H2oSprt by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Heartland Mallard M32

We're looking at a Heartland Mallard M32.Anyone have any "reviews" or first hand experience with a Heartland Mallard trailer? We love the floor plan and it checks every "want" box for his and her lists Anyone out there running one? Doesn't seem to ...

four22 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Well guess adding airbags

So I compared my old truck to the new truck we have. Last one was the 2500 Mega cab but had air bags. New one 3500 crew cab does not have any. It rode great on the way to the dealership, thinking I'm going to add them as we pick up the new traile...

Trailer body length

At one time trailer length's were advertised tip of hitch to rear of bumper. Is that the same today, or do they measure the body ?

LOFAT36 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Truck for a 5000# travel trailer

This is my first post to this forum. I'm sure many of you have seen this type of question posted before, but I'd appreciate your input.My wife and I retired last year and bought a 2011 Gulf Stream Gulf Breeze Sport 22 TRB travel trailer. My current ...

Trnrbrnr by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding Electric Camper Jacks

Sorry if this has been posted some where, I did a number of searches and couldn't find anything.I have a 1993 Lance Squire Camper that I'm replacing the old crank jacks with new electric ones from Atwood. These are not remote control, the switches ar...

JNichols by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes