Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Help with retracting slide out

HELP PLEASE!! Help! I have a 2004 nomad skyline 39 ft travel trailer with hydraulic slide outs. One for bedroom and one for kitchen and living room areas. I NEED to get the slide outs retracted for the trailer to be moved by Saturday, July 29, 2016...

Bracing trailer underbelly

Not sure where to post this. Our Coroplast, stiff plastic, underbelly is sagging in the middle and laying on top of our axles.How do we go about putting a brace across there, or screwing it back up?We do not want to accidently put a screw in the hol...

Canvas Upgrade Question?

We have a 2005 Starcraft 18SB and the fold outs have the cords that hold the canvas to the doors, has anyone been able to or seen anyone attach the canvas to the door like on the new hybrid looks a little safer for the kids.

Should the Air Conditioner Fan Cycle Off?

I have a Coleman 9 Low Profile Ceiling Control air conditioner. Always when the air conditioner is turned on the fan runs constantly. The compressor cycles on and off, but the fan never turns off. It has been this way since the air conditioner was br...

How to keep fridge cooler?

I noticed over memorial day the fridge was slow to cool down after constant usage (and kids) when the temps were in the 90s. On my pop-up I was able to put 2 computer fans on the coils and it helped a lot moving the air across them. On my trailer, ...

RoyBell by Explorer
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

Rear Cargo Carrier

I am researching my next TT. Looking for brands / models that have (or have an option for) a factory installed rear cargo carrier. The one I have found so far is KZ Spree. Are there others that anyone can point me towards?

iagary by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Paint for Lance Aluminum Side Camper

Greetings Friends.My 2003 Lance 1010 with aluminum siding has a few nicks and scratches. Any ideas on how or where I get the "white" paint that Lance used? Prefer spray cans, but am open to suggestions.Happy Camping!

Question on TorkLift StableLoads

Any use TorkLift StableLoads? Website is http://www.torklift.com/index.php/products/suspension/stableload#overviewJust wondering how good they are vs. a set of airbags for towing and occasional hauling use. Such as a cord of firewood.

The best camping drinkin cup I've ever had.....

As I sit here sipping my evening libation, I thought, you know, I don't think anyone's ever, in all the years I've been posting here, posted comments on camping cups. Well let me be the first.These things are amazing. The other day I did the same t...

Happijac or Torklift Turnbuckles?

Happijac QWIK-LOAD Lever Action Turnbuckle or Torklift S9526 Long Polished FastGun Turnbuckle.The price on the Torklift is about double. Will the Happijac do the job as well as the Torlkifts?Lakeside