Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

cannot maintain electric?

Continue to pop circuit breaker. First three days no issues. Day four one occurrence . Day five late afternoon through the night - had to reset about 4 or 5 times? Any recommendations?

Electric brake question

Hi, I just packed the bearings on my Fleetwood TT, my first time working around electric brakes. Bearings and brake shoes are in good condition, my question is about the lever that actuates the brakes. It seems to be very loose and sloppy. I understa...

2004 fleetwood roof question

Hi first post i'm looking at a 2004 fleetwood santa fe i have read about abs roof issues this trailer has the built in bike racks does that mean its not a abs roof Thanks http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTMzWDgwMA==/z/Nq0AAOSwSv1XkVtA/$_27.JPG

rusty3 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tires again

It's been a while since I've posted here. I remember all of the threads about how bad tires are these days, particularly those made in China.Recently bought a '94 GMC Suburban and put some Les Schwab Open Country H/T 10 ply tires on it. Found out t...

LVJJJ by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing carpet next to bed

For some obscure reason known only to the manufacturer of our rig, they carpeted the 'table' that is right next to either side of our bed. I call this area a 'table' because this is where you'd normally find a flat formica/vinyl surface where one co...

TheBeans by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Jack

Question - what do you all use for a jack in case of a flat tire? Do you figure you can use your TV jack or do you carry something specific to the TT? If so, what? Looking for ideas.

iagary by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

3:55 or 4:10

I wander what better to have on the truck rear axle 3:55 or 4:10 to pull a 15000 lb FW.What the mile difference driving solo?

buc1980 by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Memories of your very first trailer camping trip

(Sorry if this is a thread that has been done before -- I searched and did not find it.)So in 2005, we bought a very small used trailer, just as an experiment -- we had never camped a day in our lives, but we were sick of staying in motels and eating...

Can't get closer to 10 mpg.

265.9 miles and 26.338 gallons. Filled to within 2 inches both times. Half flat half hilly temps from 84 climbing to 93. Pulling 11,600 with an old Dodge. Don't miss that old 7.4 a bit haha.

bucky by Explorer II
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

2016 GMC torklift tie downs

Anyone have a picture of front Torklift tie downs mounted on a 2016 GMC 3500 dually longbox?....can't seem to find a good shot on the internet...want to see how far forward the tie downs mount to determine if I can put split running boards on...Thank...

HELP Please!!! 2011 Keystone Passport 2590bh

So I started messing with the cabling around my battery to troubleshoot another issue. I need someone with a TT similar or the same as mine to take a picture behind their battery so I can see what the two breakers are that are there. I know one of th...

Extension gutter for channel above front bed

I want to extend the J Channel right above the front bed so that when it rains while driving, the water will run off further from the sides of the bed.I have tried 2 different types of extension gutter spouts (clip on and screw in) and they don't fit...

Help with retracting slide out

HELP PLEASE!! Help! I have a 2004 nomad skyline 39 ft travel trailer with hydraulic slide outs. One for bedroom and one for kitchen and living room areas. I NEED to get the slide outs retracted for the trailer to be moved by Saturday, July 29, 2016...