Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Blacksplash mods

Has anyone used the stick on blacksplash panels that are available instead of the tile that uses grout? Was interested in how well the adhesive holds.

1mtnman by Explorer II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Electric tongue jacks

Getting tired of cranking, decided to go with an electric jack. What does everyone recommend in the 3,000 or 3,500 lb range?

VinnyP by Explorer
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Airtight 12v Heavy Duty Aircompressor

Has anyone had experience with the 12 V Airtight compressor from Camping World.Looking at buying small comrpressor for bike and the trailer tires to carry in trailer.They claim 150 psi , say pump up tire in under 3 minutes. Have large compressor at ...

support trailer~~New Pics of lift and tires

Bought this 07 Haulmark enclosed, 6X12 trailer from a friend. I borrowed it last summer and liked how it is set up. Yep the boat, 12' Gregor is included.With boat on top. Uses an Eide self loader.Inside is all finished and insulated. Has the alum...

_DJ_1 by Explorer II
  • 47 replies
  • 0 likes

Solar Question

Hi FolksFirst off thanks for the years of helpful replies!I'm installing solar panels. I can mount my panels on the roof in front running the wiring down to the controller in the storage compartment. From the panels to the controller would be about 1...

Northwood forum

Anybody know what happened to the Northwood forum? I did a search here and didn't come up with anything. I know a lot of people on that forum also use this one. I haven't been able to bring it up for a few months now.

Mr Buddy Heater?

I'm exploring options for propane catalytic heaters for my TC, heaters such as the Wave and Mr Buddy that don't use my battery like the installed furnace does.Anyone use a Mr Buddy heater? I like the included fan of the Big Buddy.

RAM 2013 or RAM 2010?

I've learned a FEW things since my last question... but it comes down to this:While I like the Chevy 3500, I like the GMC 3500 even better...I let the last one in my area get away.I've test driven and doodled around so long that a lot of trucks were ...

Valterra Fridge Vent Fan

What are your experiences with the Valterra Fridge Vent Fan?This one...This time of year, there's no need for it, but when our warm humid summer starts next year, I would like to give my fridge some help. This fan is advertised as automatic, and that...

Changing Tire

Has anyone used the Anderson leveler to change a tire? They have something called a "Rapid Jack" but it seems like the regular system would do the same thing without having to spend another $50. I am wanting to change out my tires at the storage fa...

dmullen by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Painting with Awl grip

Thinking about refinishing my old 16 year old Northern Lite with awl grip marine paint. Has anyone out there done this on a Fiberglas camper? How did it turn out? Just can't seem to get a good finish with polishes and wax.

Wired Camera Recommendation

For anyone looking for a backup camera with sensors you may want to look HEREI'm thinking of using one for either loading the TC by mounting it to the front bed wall or as a front parking camera on my F250. It has great reviews and it very reasonable...

Fitzbev by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes