Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Water pump timer

This is a very simple an inexpensive mod that I has been on my to-do list for quite a while... I added a time-delay relay to my water pump's electrical circuit so that the pump will turn itself off after a preset amount of time. As part of the job I ...

Need Feedback ASAP - Questions about Towing

After reading countless threads about towing with the Sequoia, I am left with more questions. Now it is has me questioning by pending purchase. In the next hour or so, I plan to purchase a 2008 Limited 2WD. The model code is USK60L-GKTLKA. GVWR is 71...

sw20td06 by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Did I miss something, 385 HP for 2016 Ram diesel?

Watched the video someone posted about the Tacoma towing and then went to another link/video done by same shop where they tested the new 2016 Ram 3500 dually towing a backhoe. It was said during the video how the engine had 385 HP and 900Ft/TQ. In M...

ACZL by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Inverter/Battery Question

We have a Wildwood 29QBDS. We don't typically do boondocking so I haven't really ever looked into running things when I don't have access to shore power.My daughters are now getting to the age where their events last most of a Saturday or Sunday. ...

When the Norcold Fridge goes PERMAFROST

It started a week or so ago. The fridge started getting too cold. It was OK on Propane but on AC any setting above 2 sent the contents into the ice age. At 3 the fridge was at 28-32* and the freezer was at 0. The Model is N641.3 Per the Norcold trou...

Buzzcut1 by Nomad II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

9500lb vs 7600 lb trailer

If you have seen our other posts, we are in the process of buying a new old stock travel trailer, a 2014 Forest River Cherokee Grey Wolf 29BH. We haven't confirmed the deal yet, but we are close to signing on the dotted line.A 2014 new old stock Fo...

What is your SRW truck payload?

Thinking about buying a new used truck between 2004 and 2009. I have a 2001 Dodge ram 2500 with about 3000lb of payload and would like to get a truck with more without getting a dually. I have always liked my Dodge trucks but they just don't seem to ...

Diamond in the rough

Here Is a pic of a campground for TCers with boats. We were there Thanksgiving week end, its become our "go to" spot. Saw quite a few TCsfile:///Users/charlesmordenti/Desktop/camp%20boat.jpg

Bathroom light

Just bought a new TT last week found that the 12v light in the ceiling of the bathroom doesn't have a on-off switch in the wall and my wife and grandkids can't reach the light in the ceiling to turn it on. I know there are a lot of battery operated l...

IBcarguy by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes