Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Slowly I turned..

to Ruth and said you drive..I loaded up everything. feed, hay bales, tack, horses for the test drive. Ruth drove because she is going to have to do it solo to championships because I am stuck at work and she has to be happy with the ride. I would hav...

Buzzcut1 by Nomad II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Carry load on rubber roof

I have a cargo container that I would like to mount on my roof so I can carry light things like my crab pots, chairs, a spare tent...maybe my chainsaw. Now I know enough not to direct mount it to my rubber roof, is there something to place under the ...

Vinsil by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Wonder if this would work? Idaho Tote

I was just wondering if adding an Idaho Tote to the back of a truck with the TC would work. The Tote would carry stuff, like a large Scooter, and it would provide a large deck on the back.I am not saying I am planning on doing this, but just had thi...

Battery charge controllers

Just purchased a 28' travel trailer w 2 6 volt golf cart batteries the previous owner converted to dual 6 volt over 12 volt. The problem is when left connected to 110 house current the batteries over charge & get ruined what type of a charge control...

Need help with VIN

Hi all-I recently inherited a 2004(?) Sportsmaster travel trailer from my father's estate, but we don't seem to have a title for it. I'd like to request a replacement title, but I also don't know where to look for the VIN. It doesn't seem to be any...

chetzer by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Easy to set up TT

I have severe arthritis, and am looking for recommendations for a TT 20 ft or less, with power stabilizers and a power jack. Thanks!

My Experience with a 2015 Ram 2500 6.4 Crew Cab

I don’t know if I needed to start another 6.4 thread since there are already so many but hey why not. The reason I thought a new one needed to be started is because I think there is a lot of miss information about the 6.4 by members that don’t own o...

4th Trailer, Jayco Jayflight 26RKS

Pulling the trigger on a 2015 26RKS tomorrow. This will be our 4th TT. Last one was a 27' Nash bunkhouse, that we just didn't use that much, and was more than I really wanted to drag around.Wife started out looking at small TT's, and ended up back ...

Tire load rating & a Public Service Announcement

So this weekend marks the start of week long camping vacation - the first week we have taken in the camper for a number of years. The plan is to tour the Olympic Peninsula in Washington state. However, as fate would have it, we had a death in the f...

Eric_Lisa by Explorer II
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Maine Suggestions

DW deceided we need a short getaway, thinking we'd go up around Acadia NP./ Bar Harbor. We'll be leaving Fri. returning Tues night and taking 84 to 290 to 495 to 95 to arrive in Portsmouth, Maine late Fri. Would like some suggestions on route's where...

K_Mac by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Fords altitude towing recomendations

Interesting article about what Ford recommends for towing at altitudes and how they reduce the trucks towing and payload.http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2015/09/should-your-pickup-tow-less-at-altitude.html

Kayak on the back of a Travel Trailer (?)

I have a 10 feet recreational kayak (50lb), that I strap to the TV roof. The wind noise drive me crazy...Is there any other way to carry that kayak?how about at back of a Travel Trailer?I did googled it, only a few pics showed up...This is an example...