Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

LT225/75R16 on a 2011 Jayco33rlds

I posted in another thread my concerns with the ST225/75R15 Goodyear® Marathon Radial on our 2011 Jayco33rlds. I received a lot of good information on different ST tires and some suggestions on upgrading to an LT 16 inch tire. I am willing to spend t...

More corner rot!!!

My old 1998 Palomino Bronco just keeps handing me fun projects...Three of the four corners have rotted out over the years. I just removed the camper from the truck and I see the fourth and last corner is rotted...I started welding up some stainless s...

Looking for trailer weight

I own a 1992 20 ft. Nomad by Skyline and I am trying to determine any sort of weight for it, as the information plate attached to the outside of the trailer is worn to the point it is impossible to read. I am the second owner and do not have the owne...

Fadman by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

1st trip in Prime Time Tracer 3200BHT

The wife and I took the new camper out for a test run this past weekend and found out a few things we need to take care of. Cons: 1st, the bunkhouse door will not stay close, the door knob plunger setting to low for the striker hole. ( Will have to m...

dryhorn2 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

2014, adding overload springs

After about 11 years we noticed that stepping on to our campers step was sort of like stepping into a corner of a row boat.... squishy.... we had gotten use to it. Our campers steps are on the rear passengers side.We visited the Knoxville Spring Shop...

sleepy by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Owners manual

I have recently purchased a GMC Sierra 3500 SLE DRW 6.6L CC LB diesel the owners manual is in French does anyone know where I can find one in English other than dealer. The dealer I purchased from could not provide one he told me to try amazon any ot...

Did I screw up my fan install?

Hi Folks,I just finished installing a Maxair Deluxe fan but didn't know to use Butyl tape on the flange, I use the Dicor Lap sealant both between the roof and the flange and for sealing the screws and top side.Comments? Bill

bill-e by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding a second AC to trailer

We have a Reflection 308bhts and finally decided this weekend that we will be adding the second AC to the bedroom. It was in the lower 90's this weekend and just couldn't seem to keep up, kids were in and out of the door lots one day but the other da...

das by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Add taillights to camper?

I'm using an 8' Bronco Popup in a 6.5' Ram 1500 bed with the lowered tailgate supporting the back. Obviously, from a diagonal view, one truck taillight is blocked from view. There are no lights on the camper, and it's advertised for 8' or 6.5' use...

its been a great 10 years on this TC forum

yeah I saying a good bye to my long time SnowRiver, My wife cant take it anymore. the claiming over the cab and the falling on the steps is too much for her. I did had a hard time claiming over the cab too, my knee and my back is killing me. so she w...

mdw60 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Popup tires in Texas Heat (90+)

Ihave always filled my popup tires to max pressure (65psi) 13 inch “ D” rated tires. A week ago we had another blowout, door side of camper, 95+ ambient temp, 65 mph, about 30 miles east of Junction TX, headed west. I talking to a camping buddy of m...

davpratt by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes