Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Towing challenges with flagstaff 25FKS

We are brand new RVersWe purchased a flagstaff 25FKS July 2020. We tow with a 2020 Chevrolet 1500 5.3 L Silverado that has a 3.23 rear ratio and a towing package with built in sway control.It took 3 months to get the husky load distribution hatch set...

Tow vehicle charging RV batteries

How slow is it? Is there a mod you can do to make it charge quicker?I was watching a video where some ppl that like to boondock said the alternator doesn't charge the batteries on your RV very quickly. Is this correct?

blaczero by Explorer
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

How will my new F350 behave in cold temps?

I have a new F350 with the 6.7l turbo diesel. Here in NC it never gets cold enough for me to be concerned, but we may be travelling north after the holidays. Temps where we are going can get into the teens at night. My truck does not have the optiona...

way2roll by Navigator
  • 69 replies
  • 0 likes

2010 Duramax Auxiliary fuel tank plumbing.

I have done a few installs on Rams and Fords. Recently for the first time used “ gravity Flow control valve” on 2016 Ram. Will a 2010 Duramax need a valve like this too? Or will it NOT leak when stock tank full and auxiliary full too?

SUMMO SPRINGS added...Your Experiences

My 2012 F350 4x4 Supercab has lots of suspension upgrades and does a very good job of hauling my 2011 Eagle Cap 950.....the front end, even though I have added the extra heavy-duty front sway bar and Rancho 9000 shocks never seems solid instead seems...

ggadwa by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Propane tank level monitor

Getting sick of always wondering how much propane I have in tanks especially in winter. Does anyone have any experience with this?Just ordered it so we’ will see how it works out

anutami by Explorer III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Traveling in the winter with a TT

We are considering traveling from Arkansas to Omaha, Nebraska in the next week or so. We are going to watch the weather, but, if the forecast is wrong. It would be nice to have some wisdom from experienced folks. Our Flagstaff 25FKS has an all sea...

Stale DEF

Because of Covid my F-350 6.7 diesel has been garage kept since February. The DEF tank is full. DEF has a shelf life. Should I be concerned enough to consider draining the old DEF? My first diesel.Thanks AL

What the ??

I am planning on downsizing my class A to a B+ rv under 25 foot, was also looking at new trucks and a camper as a 2nd option, so with the price of a new F-250 to F-350 and a new camper with a slideout it would cost almost the same price as a new smal...

timmac by Explorer
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Hey GrandpaKip

Answer to your question is Yes That is why I don't pay any attention to all the other "blather"And I already got rid of the black water tank and now have a residential toilet and residential refrigeratorGuy

Guy_Roan by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

RV without a WD hitch

Hey guys, thanks for all the help on here so far.If I go pick up my new RV and get the hitch (E4 most likely) later, is that OK? The travel trailer is 11k GVW and I have a f350 SRW crew, with the 4160 payload package (16k towing).Can I drive safely (...

blaczero by Explorer
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes