Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Suggest a good replacement water pump?

We have a 2009 Dutchmen 26B-DSL. It seems the water pump in this TT is exceptionally loud, can anyone recommend a quiet replacement pump? Quiet is my number one priority...low energy consumption is my second.Thanks!

atwood GC6AA-10 hot water heater

Hi folks ,just new to forum looks good , anyway my question is ,when I first flip ignition igniter switch inside TT (propane mode) it will fire up for two seconds then quit, it will do this 3 times ,then you have to go back inside and reset switc...

Questions about Chalet and Aliner folding campers

Hi.. its been a while since i have been to this site.I am considering buying a Chalet or an Aliner camper and i would LOVE to sit down and and have coffee with anyone in the Phoenix/Scottsdalearea that has owned one and has the time to chat with me....

Question about wall seam adhesive

I am a newbie to both this message board, and travel trailers in general. I recently purchased a Solaire Ultralite and 2 pieces of the trim between the seams of the wall panels has become unglued, and "popped" out. Is this a normal happening on a new...

josh1231 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Recommend TC??

Current Truck2013 Chevy SilveradoDiesel 4x4 LTZ 714 door crew cab8 foot bedSRWGVWR 10,000lbs7750lbs @ the scales full of fuel270/70/18 BFG All-Terrian E Rated 3740lbsTorklift tie downsFirestone air bagsTorklift lower stable loadsJust my wife and I & ...

Newbie here...

Hi! I have a general question for ya. I don't have a cabover camper for my 2010 Toyota Tundra (6-ft bed double cab 4x4) yet, but I am seriously thinking that I *need* one. I have been looking at craigslist and rvtrader to see what is out there, use...

COG - I broke a cardinal rule...go easy on me

So...months of research and shopping and the wifey and I recently settle on our first truck camper. I'm talking about a 2006 Okanagan 106 UDB. The TC is perfect for us with respect to amenities and the quality appears top notch.Did a bunch of readin...

how do I remove the front window of Lance

I need to remove the front window of our Lance 1030. The wood is a little soft around the sides and bottom on the inside so I'd like to pull the window out and reseal everything and replace any wood that is rotted.How does the window come out? Are t...

Mote by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Different Color truck cap

I currently have the truck in the sig with that cap (which was made for the previous gen ram - as you can tell by the gap between it and the cab) and want to replace it.Found a cap-height cap on craigslist, and it is silver - should match the accent ...

t-smith by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Found a TT, what tow vehicle do I need?

I found a TT 26ft, 7600gvw and dry hitch 450lbs.not sure how big of a truck I need. i did find a 2011 f150 5.0 fx4 gcvw of 15,100lbs. GVW 7350 and payload 1560. With tow package. It is too small?

Ncm86 by Explorer
  • 45 replies
  • 0 likes

Shifting into neutral

Hi everyone,I'm fairly certain this is "normal," but since diesel trucks are new to me, I figured I'd ask.I have a 2008 Chevy Silverado 3500 Duramax w/ the 6-speed Allison transmission.Last night, I was driving home at about 60-65 mph down a very sli...

Looking for Dry Weight info on older Palomino Mini

Hi everybody, long time reader first time poster.I recently found an old Palomino pop-up that looks like mid-to-late eighties. It's missing the sticker, current owner knows nothing about it, but it's in surprisingly decent shape and very cheap. From ...

BMW442 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes