Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

inverter running

recently I had a problem with my rv's lights specifically the brake and running lights in the back front running lights worked. I had my local rv repair shop fix what they said was a broken ground connection, now all the outside lights work good howe...

Palomino Bronco Toilet Area Modification

I recently bought a used Palomino Bronco truck camper that the previous owner had installed a totally unusable toilet with holding tank.I modified the cabinetry so it is now useable and posted and article with pictures on my web site;www.rvbprecision...

VELCRO around the edge

The fabric rain shield on my Palomino camper would roll up after being opened.I simply added a strip of self adhesive VELCRO to the aluminum trim that runs around the perimeter of the camper. The "fuzzy" back of the fabric adheres to it perfectly! Ke...

manufactures KZ & Cruiser RV ??

I have narrowed down my search for a TT to these 2 Manufactures and noticed they both are located within several miles of each other in the far North of Indiana. Does anyone know if they are in some way connected or purely a coincidence? And if one o...

Mik68 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

2002 3500 Chevy Express Engine Failure

Yesterday while diving my FIL's 3500 express with a 350 V8 we experienced an apparent bottom end failure. I have never experienced this before so I may be wrong. Oil was good, recent service, always ran smooth, no engine noises etc. This van had 125...

jerem0621 by Explorer II
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

what clutch to put in my dodge?

The clutch on my 1999 dodge 2500 is going to need replacing before too long. Should I just go with a factory replacement or upgrade? The truck is stock has the 360 V8 and a 5 speed. I want a clutch that will last, but don't want one that will be too...

Down to Two

Okay the search is nearly over, The DW and I are down to 2 on our list of TT's. We've narrowed it down to the Laredo 240MK and Cougar 21RBSWE. We really like both these trailers and now it comes down to the final elimination. I have a question for an...

black streaks

Has anyone used a fine polishing compound to remove black streaks from an aluminum sided camper?

NAITSOB1 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with Battery bank and inverter

I hope someone can help with my situation. I have a KZ Spree 290BHS with 1 single battery mounted to the tongue. I want to purchase 4 6volt batteries and install my iFonix 3000W inverter. Questions:1. Where can I mount the batteries (not on the to...

andymaan by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Cleaning the rims on your tow vehicle

I am not really a car/truck guy an typically don't invest much time in cleaning my vehicles other than the local car wash. However, I have noticed a build up of grime / dirt on the rims that is difficult to remove with conventional car soap and elb...

2003 Outfitter Apex 9.5 Value

Outfitter owners, what are your rough estimates on the value of a 2003 Outfitter Apex 9.5, this is the version with the north/south queen cab over bed, has awnings on both sides and the back, generator, solar system, happy jack turn buckles included ...

8,500 lbs plus dry weight

In the last year or so I am seeing a slew of new bunk house campers with dryweights in the 8,500 lb range. Mostly the triple slide island kitchen bunk house campers that I would love to have. What in the world are people towing these things with? ...

aarond76 by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

New Truck

I am in the market for a new 150/1500, I have no brand preference, just want the best price.I remember reading about someone giving an employee discount number about a year ago. No luck with a seach. Is that for real?That if I have someone's number I...

NMace by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Wax for fiberglass travel trailer...

Hey all,we have a 99 Sierra by Forest River TT with fiberglass sides and are wanting to give it a good coat of wax and was wondering what you guys are using.Something that has a good UV block and give a good shine.. Thanks to all...Phil