Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Back from the scales

Went to the scales at the transfer station today. Pretty surprising numbers. I went with just Lena, me, full tank of gas first trip. Front axle 3200Rear axle 3000Total of 6200Lena's a big girl, little heavier than I expected truthfully. With a 72...

GMT830 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Made the Switch

Well, as they say in the HTT forums, I have gone over to the dark side. While I loved my Travelstar 21SSO, it was too much work for me to do by myself anymore. So, I am now the proud owner of a 2007 Summerland 2670BH! Very excited and can definite...

Love at first sight

For months now I have looked online at TTs. We finally found the time to shop over the weekend. The first one we found we liked alot. It was a 2008 and we could not find one thing wrong with it and it met all of our wants/needs. We shot them a low nu...

our weekend project

Well, it was a great Memorial Day weekend. we smoked a pork butt and we brought the tt home to give it a much needed bath, buffing, and waxing. The weather was perfect for this too. Here are some pics....Before: Everyone helped, including my DD a...

anaro by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Just wanted to say thanks here....

Lurked then joined RV.net principally to talk with you folks on the truck camper forum. What a terrific group as I learned and eventually bought a Ford Dually and a Lance camper in 2011. Spent most of last summer in Ontario and couldn't have made it ...

inverter running

recently I had a problem with my rv's lights specifically the brake and running lights in the back front running lights worked. I had my local rv repair shop fix what they said was a broken ground connection, now all the outside lights work good howe...

Palomino Bronco Toilet Area Modification

I recently bought a used Palomino Bronco truck camper that the previous owner had installed a totally unusable toilet with holding tank.I modified the cabinetry so it is now useable and posted and article with pictures on my web site;www.rvbprecision...

VELCRO around the edge

The fabric rain shield on my Palomino camper would roll up after being opened.I simply added a strip of self adhesive VELCRO to the aluminum trim that runs around the perimeter of the camper. The "fuzzy" back of the fabric adheres to it perfectly! Ke...

manufactures KZ & Cruiser RV ??

I have narrowed down my search for a TT to these 2 Manufactures and noticed they both are located within several miles of each other in the far North of Indiana. Does anyone know if they are in some way connected or purely a coincidence? And if one o...

Mik68 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

2002 3500 Chevy Express Engine Failure

Yesterday while diving my FIL's 3500 express with a 350 V8 we experienced an apparent bottom end failure. I have never experienced this before so I may be wrong. Oil was good, recent service, always ran smooth, no engine noises etc. This van had 125...

jerem0621 by Explorer II
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

what clutch to put in my dodge?

The clutch on my 1999 dodge 2500 is going to need replacing before too long. Should I just go with a factory replacement or upgrade? The truck is stock has the 360 V8 and a 5 speed. I want a clutch that will last, but don't want one that will be too...