Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

S T tires

:)Here is the most informative post I have ever seen on ST tires,Thank You Shaowcatche of irv2.com for this information.As many of you have figured out I am a bit obsessive about information and with reported problems with trailer tires and about a ...

Passport 23BH manual slide retract.....

Anyone here have a Passport 23BH? My trailer didn't come with any instructions on how to manually retract the slide. I have sent an email to Keystone trying to get some documentation but figured I would try here as well. I'm sorry I know there have b...

Almost packed

Just about ready to take off for the Summer to my favorite campsite on the Trinity River in the Trinity Alps at Old Lewiston Bridge Campground.Weather forecast is low 80s for highs & around 50 at night for the next 10 days w/no rain. Perfect for this...

We did it!!!

My wife and I have been contemplating trading in our 23' Hybrid for a 31' Rockwood 8311. Our 23' is a 2010 but has been in for service every year due to the bunk ends leaking. We finally decided to order one new; getting one with all the options an...

jbjuices by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Best SUV to pull a 19' Sportsman trailer

Help...We just purchased a trailer for the first time..What SUV would be the best purchase to pull our 19' Sportsman trailer over the mountains in BC and would kicking horse pass be ideal for us. Our dry weight according to dealer is 2750 lbs.. we w...

Flipping a WDH

We traded the Suburban 1500 for a 3500 Chevy Express van. We tow a 24 Coachman Catalina TT. The Burb was not a good idea. Anyway, the WDH needs to be adjusted as the hitch on the van is much lower. Can you remove the ball assembly and turn it 180 and...

Go_Dogs by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

towing rpm

I have a 2004 dodge CTD with 3.73 rear end when i tow my 5ver in tow haul mode my rpm,s are runnibf 2500 rpm at 60 62 mph, sound about right? truck is a 4speed auto

machunt by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

01 F250 with what 5th wheel?

Looking at getting a 5th wheel and was looking at where I should be at as far as weight. The Truck is a 01 F250 4x4 crew cab long bed. 8800GVWR with 3.73 7.3L diesel (some mods). I belive with what I've been reading I need to be at about 10k Lbs load...

AIRSTREAM TT

Good day all: Iam thinking about getting rid of my 2003 Mallard.Is in good shape nothing wrong woth it. But I went to the RV show in chicago and seen the airstream TT. I was impress with the way that is built, yes they are expensive but is it worth i...

kennyd63 by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Vehicle Capacity Comparison

So there are lots of numbers to know when buying a truck and trailer. I have recently purchased a truck and camping trailer I knew all these numbers but got a little suspicious once seeing the numbers the competition is posting vs the ones on our tru...

Replacement tires 20 inch

After a lot of rv net searches, and internet I finally went with Goodyear Wrangler AT/S. I could still change my mind, but hopefully these will do the job. My trailer , Cameo,31 ft. is pretty heavy for SRW. The Michelins that came on it carried the l...

Kitchen countertop

I have a Wilderness travel trailer and my kitchen counter top is warping can anyone tell me where I can get a replacement counter... Would love to have one that is solid like corion with the sinks molded in

ergwin1 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ultra Fab Kudos

My Ultra Fab 3500 electric tongue jack quit working last Sunday, it started to "grind" really loud and stopped. The gears were stuck. I could not use the manual wrench provided. So I removed it from the TT, and took it a part. I did not see anything ...

How do I use air bags?

Hi all. We recently traded our Sierra in on a 2010 3/4 ton Yukon, as we wanted the extra passenger capacity. The previous owner had installed air bags and a compressor. Can anyone tell me how best to utilise these? I put some air in them a few times,...