Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

New Laredo 225MK and Goodride ST225/75R15D's

Today we bought a bumper pull to travel back and forth to Arizona and make side trips. It has Goodride ST225/75R15D tires and I am tempted to replace them with Goodyear Endurance tires on the way home from the dealer. The first trip will be 1600 in l...

Me_Again by Explorer II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Light switch

I have a light that won’t go out even if I disconnect the switch. Any ideas what it could be? TIA

Reese Straitline Hitch dual sway cam broke

I have a 1200 lb. Reese Strailine hitch which has the dual cam sway control. The hitch is about six years old. Last weeken I pulled into a campground and when I started unhooking and one of the threaded rods on the cam broke in two.... I couldn...

bullyus by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Starcraft Launch Bed ends

HiI'm curious if other launch owners have had this problem with their bunkends. Mine have developed cracks in the plastic where the canvas attaches to the camper. I found the cracks less than a month after my warranty expired. So Starcraft will not c...

uno676 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

2018 Yukon Denali 4X4 vs 2018 Yukon Denali XL 4X4

Hi All, I am at a point where I just can't decide on my new tow vehicle. I have a 33ft 2016 Radiance TT with a 6700lb dry weight. I currently tow it with a 2013 Tahoe 4X4: Vortec 5.3L V8, 320hp, 335 torque, 6-speed auto tran, wheelbase 116in, two ca...

E1 error code on my dometic thermostat

My trailer was hit by lightning (I know, lucky me) and I've since replaced the converter and inverter but my thermostat keeps reading E1. I've tried resetting but no luck. Any ideas?It's the same as this one:https://www.makariosrv.com/dometic-single-...

dromg by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Water in coroplast

When I jacked the camper up to work on the brakes, water came out from under the belly coroplast. Or so I thought. It actually was coming out of the tunnels in the stuff. I took a few screws out and the top was completely dry.Really big “Whew”. Not a...

Mini Maxx - 2012 Ram 2500

We did a delete on our 2012 Ram 2500 this spring, and have the H&S Mini Maxx tuner. We are having an issue with the screen staying black when we start the truck. It's not all the time, though. Maybe 1 time in 10-15 starts. We've had the connections...

nano by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Replacing breaker boxs

I need help find any good videos showing how to replace your breaker box on a travel trailer. I have 24ft Coleman caravan any help would be great

Cthor1 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes