Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

TT with driver side door?

Can't seem to find anything online in my short search. Looked like Heartland Oakmont had one but can't find any available.Anyone know of manufacturers or models available with a driver side door? There's got to be some available. Thanks.

Leland2 by Explorer II
  • 29 replies
  • 1 likes

Couple of questions on exterior maintenance

Hello Guys, I have a couple of issues I could use some help with. First, a few years ago I did the exterior restoration process using the ZEP floor coating. Unfortunately I haven't re-applied it like I should and now it looks terrible and I need to r...

Lance skylight screen

Can anyone here provide any information that will help me remove the screen under the skylight on my Lance 850? I need to stretch the screen and re-install the bead that holds it in place, but it looks like the entire frame and screen wire will have...

Another WDH question

Do weight distribution hitches (a Equalizer in my case) ever wear out?I have had about 10 yrs use on mine. Still seems OK !!??

djnedd by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Uber expensive pickups...how much of a trend ?

Very expensive pickups...loaded, beautiful interiors, etc. Is this a harbinger of the future...or just a temporary trend ? How much luxury do people want and perhaps more to the point can they afford ?Deluxe, albeit it pricey Ford pickups introduced...

Lessmore by Explorer II
  • 136 replies
  • 0 likes

Cummins to Hemi?

Hi folks,Currently have a '14 3500 CTD with around 25K miles on it.When we were looking for a truck (2015) I was originally looking for a 6.4L, but couldn't find one with 4.10's, and the CTD ended up being cheaper than ordering a 6.4L.Just bought a n...

Mike_E_ by Explorer II
  • 92 replies
  • 0 likes

F150 asa TV for 5th wheel

I need some opinions on the F150 as a 5th wheel puller. I am looking to upgrade my TV. I have a 03 Duramax. {I don't think I can afford to go diesel again. Looking at the F150 as a tow and be our main vehicle. What are the opinions on F150 as a pull...

Blanch by Explorer
  • 51 replies
  • 0 likes

Slide not operating smoothly

My 2010 trailer is on a permanent site. Noticed that when I retracted the front slide it did not move smoothly but rather a steady jerking movement. Any ideas on what I need to do?Thank you for any help you can provide me. I appreciate it.

1970 Appleby tent trailer

In the process of restoring a 1970 Appleby tent trailer that's been passed down from my grandfather to my father to me. Lots of good camping trips when I was younger, and when I get this project finished, I hope to make some more memories with my ki...