Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

nuevo progresso

I've been going to Dr. Muestre and had to redo one of his post when I got back to Pa at an additional cost of $1500. The post was too thin and broke. My sister's bridge was uncomfortable for her and she didn't like the design of it and the way she ha...

Drive Clean Emissions Test in Ontario for our Roadtrek

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced a change of policy with the classification of their class B motorhome.Every two years since we've owned our Roadtrek, we've had to pay the regular car rate for the Ontario Drive Clean emissions test. (aro...

VE3ESN by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Eclipse 2017

August 21, 2017, but if you follow that stuff you already know that. Oregon State Parks in the path are all full, RV parks in the path are charging Super Bowl prices, and some have a waiting list. Eclipse infoEclipse info

RideSlow by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

To tow or not to tow?

We will be leaving our home in Florida late April and will leasurily cross the country and enter Canada early June. We will be in AK until mid August and start the return trip home with plans to be back in Florida in November. We will be towing wh...

Camping near Lunenburg NS?

Hi all, I'm driving from Maine to Nova Scotia. We have some relatives just south of Luneburg. I know where the campground is right in Luneburg and the Ovens campground is but where else in the area is decent? Any place to boondock? We plan on being t...

Rovito by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

NW AR to AK

Anyone planning a trip this year from Northwest Arkansas? I'm looking for someone to tag along with since my wife doesn't want to travel that distance alone. Two friends that planned to dropped out.

Denver CO to Destin FL

What is the best route from Denver to Destin FL in 4 days.Also recommendations for safe places along the way just to plug in and sleep, would be appreciated. I usually stop at Wilson Lake off I70 in KS the 1st night when heading east, but a good low...

Washington State route to Las Vegas

My husband and I are pulling our 27 ft Travel Trailer with our Ram 1500 Bighorn from Seattle, Washington down to Vegas on April 2 and at this point plan to take US 26>20>78>95. We thought it would be a prettier drive than I5 and we're returning home...

cjaye by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Golden or Clearwater BC ???

33 foot TT -- 65 Feet over all --- Mid to late May.We will be spend 1 night at Banff, 1 night at Lake Louise then 1 night at Jasper. From Jasper we wish to go to Kalowna to sample some local wine on our way to Vancouver and Seattle.Question: Should w...

TenOC by Nomad
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Point of interest between Sacramento, OR, WA, Vancouver BC

It is time for us to start planning for our 3 week 2017 road trip. Last year, we were able to go to the East Coast and back, selecting few areas that we were interested in seeing. We picked Washington DC, New Jersey/New York, Niagara Falls, Canada an...

ADOR by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

GPS Lat Lon

DECIMAL DEGREESDecimal degrees are an alternative to using degrees, minutes, and seconds (DMS). As with latitude and longitude, the values are bounded by ±90° and ±180° respectively. Positive latitudes are north of the equator, negative latitudes are...

briansue by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Cleveland, Ohio to Bar Harbor Maine.

Trying to decide what route to take. I-90 or I-80 the way I routed miles are about the same. I-90 will have more tolls I understand that.Trying to decide which route will have more in the way of overnight CG stops to choose from. I like to travel abo...

Toolguy5 by Explorer II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes