Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

RT 36 Missouri

What kind of road is Rt36 in Missouri from Hannibal to I-29 near St Joseph,Mo? Can you make good time on it? I was thinking about using that to by pass St Louis and Kansas City on I-70

Morelia traffic warning next week

An exact quote from friends who live in Morelia. We were hoping to visit them when we stop in Patxcuaro on the way to Guadalara/Chapala region on Sunday. We had planned to spend Saturday and Sunday in Patz and move on through Morelia on Monday. Sligh...

Raton to Midland

looking for a good route from Raton, NM to Midland,TX, without going out of the way on I-25. Is there a shorter way that you would suggest?

pappaone by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

US 190 Baton Rouge to Opelousas

Does anyone have recent experience with the route: US 190 between Baton Rouge and Opelousas, LA?I take this as an alternate to I-10 between Baton Rouge and Layfayette, LA because I head on north on I-49, so it is a short cut for me. But I would like ...

padredw by Nomad
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

San Diego to Tijuana & Ensenada and back to S.D.

In San Diego take I-5 South, at the border there is a right hand turn in to the Mexican Customs and Immigration area, then you make a left turn into the boots, try to stay on the right side, when exiting again keep right you will take the exit onto a...

sayulita rv camping spots

Hi Guys, Just wondering if any members of this great forum could help me find a nice park in the Sayulita or Puerto Vallarta area ....muchas gracias

satman2 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Durango

Our caravan goes to Durango tommorrow. In Fall we scouted out a baleanario hot springs as a place to park. I will report on how it is and provide the co-ordinates & directions if it is suitable and they are enthusiastic about RV's. Thye are telling u...

Tequila by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Wilmington NY to White River Jt Vermont

I notice Good Sam Trip Planner shows a low clearance bridge to Chimney Point in Vermont on Highway 9N/22 in New York. Camper is probably 13'6" in height. Is it easier to go north across to Swanton, Vermont rather than take the ferry to Burlington? I ...

Coeur D'Alene to Pocatello ID tomorrow

I'm flying up to Spokane WA tomorrow morning and we're picking up a car near Coeur D'Alene ID. I'm hoping to get on the road by noon and we'll be heading to Pocatello. The weather looks clear for tomorrow, but I don't know that route and I don't kn...