Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

RV Park reviews

How much stock would you place on a review that is from 2013 and was rated a 1 - terrible. Its the only review. My other choice is about double the price but offers about the same amenities.

Yellowstone mosquitoes specifics?

Hi folks --I generally just avoid places with mosquitoes, but sometimes it's worth making an exception :).The result, though, is that I don't have a lot of experience with the buggers.Are the Yellowstone ones like others I have known, only coming out...

Naio by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Creekside Campground in Hill City, SD

We had reservations since last winter for the month of July in a spot we like. Just got a message (June 25th) saying they couldn't accommodate us until after the holiday. When we mentioned our reservations, the owner said she felt it "wouldn't be ...

Jean_S by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Zane Gray CG AZ

Looking for some input about the Zane Gray Campground in the Camp Verde AZ area. We have stayed at Distant Drums, which is a little west of Zane Gray but never ventured that Far East while we were there. I have heard some good things about the campgr...

RV Parks along I84 in Connecticut

I will traveling through Connecticut on I84 next month and I haven't been able to find an RV campground along that Interstate. I need a camp site for a 34 foot 5'er for one night. Does anyone have recommendations for a campground along the Interstat...

flrp by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Campground in Cape Cod

Looking for an RV campground in Cape Cod where I don't need to take a toad. Would like to be close enough to the beaches or attraction sites where we can just ride our bikes with the kids.

AGC by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

What is Private Campground Across From Deception Pass?

As it is pretty difficult to get into Deception Pass State Park on Whidby Island, WA, I thought we'd try the private campground that was across the street from the entry into Deception Pass. I thought it was a KOA but a search of their website shows ...

Santa Fe/Taos RV Park Recommendation

Hello fellow RVers,We are planning a trip to NM in Sept. and need a recommendation for a RV Park between Santa Fe and Taos. We would like to stay in one place to visit both cities. Possibly 5-6 days total time. Is that possible?We have a 31' FW. ...

Missouri....

We have not spent a lot of time in Missouri...going next week for two weeks from Michigan. Any one with suggestions for campgrounds or things worth seeing or doing. No place in particular on my mind.Thanks ,John

JK3045 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Snowbird Signing off for last time

Thanks for 12 years of great information, humor, and assistance on RVnet. My wife and I enjoyed every mile of our RV travels but my health has deteriorated to the point that I had to sell my MH yesterday. I held out as long as I could but everyone ...

olygene by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Big Barrel Country Music Festival....

We leave this Thursday morning and looking forward to it. Three of us following each other so we can park next to each other. Don't have a clue what to expect, asked all the questions I could think of. We've got a 50 amp hook but no water..... We can...

Michigan UP camping

Hey guys - I am looking for a full hookup rv campground located near Chassel (sp?) in the U.P. Looking for something between Copper Harbor and the Porcupine Mtns . Looking for something for Labor Day for 2 families in our TT. Any suggestions are we...

alesis by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking to camp near Milton Delaware

Hi, and thanks in advance. We have friends that moved to Milton Delaware, and we want to visit for a few days at the end of September. It will be my wife and I with two dogs. My choices are:Brumbleys Family Park Campground in MilfordHomestead Campg...