Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Cancelled Koreshan reservation

Just cancelled 9 nights at Koreshan SP (near Ft. Myers, FL) beginning Dec 30, 2014. Site big enough for a 40 ft Rig. Just an FYI for anyone making plans!

Along I 55 in Arkansas

We need a safe campsite for one night along I 55 in Arkansas. Any where along the route would work. We will just be sitting in lawn chairs and sleeping getting ready for the next days drive.Thanks

Limit4 by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

One day 2 nights at Las Vegas

Looking to stay one day 2 nights in Las Vegas. Can dry camp at BLM. Only need a place to sleep and unwind after visiting the strip so a hot tub would be nice not not required.

TenOC by Nomad
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Florida Gulf Coast

We will be heading to Florida. Any suggestions for rv parks on the gulf side in the northwest going south no farther then Tampa.

Towing 5th Wheel in Yellowstone NP

This summer, we'll be camping at Fishing Bridge CG in Yellowstone in a 32' 5th wheel. Our previous stop will be in Cody, WY, so we'll be driving into Yellowstone from the northeast entrance. What kind of drive can I expect to the Fishing Bridge CG ...

slowpez by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

RI South County Hot Air Balloon Fest

Has anyone camped at this fest? What was your experience like? I understand it's dry camping and the one picture they had on the web site looked like your were pretty much parked real close to your neighbor. I was on the web site last week but a f...

LT_E5 by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Riverview RV Park - Loveland, CO (Update)

I have always highly recommended Riverview RV Park in Loveland, CO for visits to Estes Park in that the parks in Estes have degenerated so much after the last few years - owner faults, not nature faults.I called for an update at Riverview this mornin...

Lauren by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Middle Tennessee to Houston area

Hi folks,We're just off rt 40, about half way between Nashville and Knoxville. Planning a visit to the first grand child (due early summer) in Conroe, TX, which is a northern bedroom of Houston. Generally the Garmin lady takes us across Tenn to Memph...

dye on pleather

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 27604683

robsjo by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

U.S. 395 in April?

I am thinking of going home to Oregon from Yuma via U.S. 395 in California.Could anyone tell me what is the general road condition (particularly north of Bishop in the mountains) during the first week in April?Are the rv parks (at least those conveni...

Connecticut State Parks - anyone been to these 2 recently?

So, spring fever is kicking in with a vengeance.In looking at some possible state park (dry camping or w/e if available) campgrounds, came across two that look interesting and I'm wondering if anyone here has been to them recently:Black Rock State Pa...

Tvov by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes