Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Since it is just around the corner, Dutch and I wanted to wish everyone a Safe, Healthy & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!We are going to be dancing when the big ball drops here in Palm Springs, CA. So where will you be starting out 2014??Hugs, Di

AlCan trip.. 5'r or TC?

I posted this in the Alaska forum as well, but all of you here have never steered me wrong so I posted here as well.I've read a ton of posts from my searches, but my eyes are crossing, so thought I'd post a question instead.3 of us couples working on...

way2nutz by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Fitting a FW to a TV

Didn't want to side track the thread on Bed Rail Clearance problems but I'm trying to determine if a perspective FW will have enough bed rail clearance before I order it. The trailer is cross country so I need to do this over the phone. Would hate to...

Padlin by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving sewer hose from tub to tube

I am now storing our sewer hose and fittings in a large rectangular tub with a lid in the belly compartment. The tub seals pretty well so there is no odor but would like to move the hose under the trailer to free up some storage. It looks like eit...

Slider advice

My 1st time posting. My wife and I are looking to buy a used 5ver this winter. What slider systems are the most reliable to your experiences?In addition, we are on a fulltime spot April - October. Should I leave them out, retract after each visit (15...

Slideouts - does it go all the way to the ceiling?

Does the entire slideout box extend all the way to the ceiling? I'm asking because I'm thinking of installing a projector screen attached to the ceiling, parallel to the rear of the trailer. When rolled up, hopfully the slideout will not extend all t...

Acei by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Seasonal Campground

Hi all ,We are thinking of getting a seasonal site for our 5th wheel for the upcoming season.We live in ocean county nj. and are looking for some place nice, safe , affordable ,and fairly close. Any suggestions from our members would be greatly appre...

New to the life

Hello everyone,My wife and I are totally new to the rv life and after about I'd months of research we chose a Crusader by Prime Time. Well, this is where the story takes a turn. The dealer we where going to purchase the unit from was sold and the ...

New TV Old FW bed rail clearance solutions

I have a 2010 Silverado HD 3500 long bed and a 2003 fifth wheel that has had axles flipped (and is as high profile that I think is safe). I am still having issues with clearance (4inches). I have adjusted kingpin/hitch and am not comfortable with a n...

Slide-outs won't retract evenly

Hope y'all have some ideas, because our "warranty" apparently won't cover anything on slide-outs that isn't MAJOR.Have a 2012 Dutchmen Infinity 3850RL that we bought used (about a year old last July).On our last two trips (in November, average Texas ...

cearly by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Nu-Wa 1995 Hitchhiker II 25RKSG - dinette table size?

Hello,We own a Nu-Wa 1995 Hitchhiker II 25RKSG. It is the exact model shown in this old ad online: http://www.motorhomeclassifieds.com/169569.htmlThe trailer is parked up at our vacation property... we won't be up there again until sometime in the s...

Anyone with a Jayco 351RLSA

Hi, I need an owner of a jayco 351RLSA to give me the dimensions of the egress window in the bedroom. My trailer is upstate and I want to replace the window with a window with more ventilation. Any help would be appreciated.

scootsk by Explorer III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Johnson Valley for New Years

Does anyone know if Johnson Valley is still open? I thought the Marines were closing part of the riding area. Would be parking along Camp Rock Road section.Thanks!

JEJMB by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes