Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Ideas wanted to secure non fixed kitchen island

Our new to us Blue Ridge 3025RL has a wheeled kitchen island. When we got home with it the first time last week (200 I95 miles) said island was laying on it's side. Montana shares this floor plan and probably other Keystone models as well.There are f...

bucky by Explorer II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

RV repossession question

I rented out to own my 5th wheel for someone to live in. They have defaulted on the rent. How do I repossess while they are still living in it?

Solar system

Greetings all,I apologize if this subject is covered elsewhere, but I couldn't find it if it is. Will a 510 watt solar system, (such as Keystone), be enough for Boondocking lights, tv, fans, and coffee maker/microwave? I would not be trying to run A/...

Prylosis by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

161 Octane measure?

Any one have a 161 Octane that can measure the cargo area?I need the actual rear door to refer cab measurement and the front of the refer cab to the wall of the entry, then the actual interior measurement form the fold up couch to the fold up couch. ...

landing gear

I have been working on a neighbors 5th wheel landing gear. He broke the original plastic gear box and has a new metal one that fits fine. The trouble is, it is nearly impossible to lift the trailer manually. The new gearbox is a 3:1 ratio. I do not k...

roy67ss by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fifth Wheel tire question

One of my GY G114's had very unusual marks on them, GY replaced it at no charge. It sat ( brand new) for about a month, till last Thursday when It took a 60 mile day trip to Lakewood NJ to get a Trav'ler satellite dish installed. When I got there I n...

Double Towing vs Toyhauler

I’m struggling to find a toyhauler that will work with my 3/4ton truck for weigh capacity on the hitch and still provide enough garage space for my ATV’s. So I’m considering to go with double towing. I’m not worried about handling the two trailers ...

dkuntz by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Advice on selling my 5th wheel

I have a 2017 fifth wheel that I want to sell. I am not using this forum to sell it, rather just for some advice on pros/cons of putting it up for consignment or selling it privately. I am leaning towards consignment, since I am pretty far out in the...

A_Miel by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem when running heater

I just purchased a 16' Eclipse Iconic 44.5 ft Toyhauler. When I turn the thermostat to turn on heater it starts up and everything is working fine. After a hrs or so if I turn the heater up my overhead rooftop a/c unit also comes on. Is this normal ?...

RV Crushes Truck

This guy dropped his 5th Wheel on the back of his truck on video.Not me BTW.What I can't figure out is how it happened. Go to about the 18 minute mark to see him checking everything, but it still falls. What did he do wrong?VIDEO

ib516 by Explorer II
  • 288 replies
  • 0 likes

Toyhauler weight vs truck capacity

I’ve done a lot of math and think I understand all the weights and I’ve always followed the safety guidelines for weights, but I feel like I see 3/4ton trucks towing large fifth wheelers down the road all the time. The trailer I want to buy is 16,00...

dkuntz by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Nice find TV

This is not mine but it looks really good, no worries with the weight police. If I were full time ......https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/ctd/d/fontana-2007-ford-f550-4x4-custom/7033665555.html

Edd505 by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Any nice new 5th wheels that have cloth furniture

We would like to get a bigger 5th wheel around 35 foot and this time have opposing slides in the living area for more room. We like our current Cougar and like the cloth furniture. It's held up well and your legs don't stick to it. My wife is always ...

Mote by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes