Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Interior Paneling Tape

Does anyone know where to buy the tape used to hide the seams between panels on the interior of RV's? I don't even have an idea of what it is called in order to search for it. I'm guessing finding something that matches my panels might be a challenge...

Good installer for Disc Brakes ?

I'm considering switching from drums to disc brakes on my 2013 Bighorn. I full time so I can get it done anywhere, but would prefer Florida because I spend winters there. But I have absolutely no problem driving somewhere else to get to a GOOD instal...

GoPackGo by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

New Maverick X3

Who's been following the teaser videos/pics Can-am has been releasing of the new X3? Will be a rear engine with trailing arm setup. Motor/trans is still TBD. Official unveil will be on 8/16.

Might be buying a new Bayhill

Now that Bayhill is out of business, what kind of discount can I expect off list because it is not supported? I talked to the extended warranty people and they said it would be covered the same as a new warranty. Not sure I want to open this can of ...

cpurves by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

owners manual for domani 2008

Hello, we purchased a 2008 domani by carriage 5th wheel and were not provided with an owners manual. I have searched extensively on the internet and cannot locate one. Does anyone have any idea on how to obtain a copy? I would gladly pay if available...

2016-17 Cedar Creek RE

Hi folks,We are considering buying a CC Rear Entertainment, 34RE. They have the most unique layout we've ever seen, with the L-shaped sofa. We've been Carriage owners and are spoiled with the quality and class of the older Cameo. We've been researchi...

Battery Disconnect Switch

When my 5er is in storage with no 120 volt connected, should battery disconnect switch be in ON or OFF position so my 12 volt battery is not connected. If I leave rv & accidentally leave a little light on I don't want dead battery when I return. PS I...

awning toppers, yes or no?

We're ordering a new camper and A & E awning toppers with metal caps are an option. These are the coverings that protect the awnings themselves on the slides. Do you think this is something we ought to purchase as an additional feature for about $1,6...

super glide hitch

Well our super glide hitch all the way to to the back. So can not unhook the fifth wheel. Has this happen to anyone before? We have had it for 10 years with over a 100,000 miles on it. I will not be back till evening thank you.

reddwar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Domani 5th Wheel Concerns

Bought a Domani by Carriage last September. Large slider has given us lots of problems (off track, chain broke etc.). Now the repair shop says the motor is slow and should be replaced.Has anyone else with a Domani out there had similar problems?

Wiring second Ac in a CC 36ckts.

Hi all ,Just purchased a 2nd bedroom ac , Dometic Penquin II #641815 and they shipped me a #651815 which is a heat pump model also and comes with the control board pre-installed ,and said merry Christmas , our mistake , enjoy it . I also ordered the ...

Carriage Carri Lite 36KS3 - Opinions?

We are looking at a purchasing a 5th wheel to put on our RV lot in Georgia.We've never had a 5th wheel. It will stay on the lot, so travel will not be an issue.We are considering a 2006 Carri LIte 36KS3. Does anybody have any thoughts, tips or gui...

Klueck by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Satellite tv

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29006425

SDM by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes