Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Thornhill Broome SB

Every spring break we take the kids to Thornhill Broome SB before they go back to school. Thornhill is a primitive CG right of off PCH 1 near Naval Base Point Mugu. This stretch of Highway is very popular for filming especially car commercials. Its ...

eDUBz by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

outside stair carpet

I see a lot of outside steps covered with carpet. is it really doing anything? is CW best place to buy it, is it just outdoor carpet.

Best washer dryer combo

Not sure where to post this, but since it's going in a fifth wheel, here goes!We're fulltimers, wife just retired, and we're considering a W/D for the Rushmore. The front closet is set up for one (less vent). We've been fulltime for several years, ...

rv furniture?

Good morning fellas/ladies. My wife and I were kicking around the idea this spring about doing a very slight furniture remodel in our 2013 Laredo 266RL. We love the camper for the two of us... but also looking forward to upgrading to a much bigger bu...

2011 Carriage Cameo Front cap decals

I am in the process of having my front cap painted and if anyone might know where I could find decals for a 2011 Carriage Cameo FWS 36. I need the "CAMEO" and the decal for the 2011 year. Any help would be much appreciated..

mikewats by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Landing gear lock pin sheared.

Our friends and neighbors had a landing gear problem in the campground yesterday.It appears that the large lock pin was too weak and it sheared off.There was a loud "boom" and none of us knew what it was.He was hooking up in preparation to depart whe...

My towing considerations...do they work?

OK, finally decided on the truck for hauling my new 5th wheel, 2005 Silverado 3500 with Duramax, auto tranny, single rears. Now planning on having the Reese 33047 16K hitch installed and getting the JT Strongarm kit for the RV (in my sig and profile...

Dano1955 by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

16' Alum Boat in a Toyhauler - Can it be done?

Hello all--Been thinking, researching, and driving myself mad trying to figure out a way to take a boat with me when we go RVing. Class C/A is just too costly and we lose a vehicle for sight seeing. TT will work but limits me to a 15' boat (using a...

Baja_Man by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Axle

I have 2006 KZ Outdoorsman 2352 fifth wheel wondering what weight axle I have or how to tell new at this Thanks

LT tires

A question for you folks who have, or are going to, switch to LT tires on your fiver. Are there certain characteristics that make one tire more desirable than another or will any LT tire be fine? My fiver maxes out at 12,000 lbs. loaded so I don't ne...

mamasmax by Explorer
  • 49 replies
  • 0 likes

Tyron Flat Tire Protection????

Just purchased new fifth wheel RV. Dealer Business Manager is trying to sell the usual stuff i.e. extended service package, Tire Road Hazard protection, etc. Another item is Tyron Flat Tire Protection. This protection consists of a steel strap aro...

Air_Boss by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

13" High 5th Wheel Slider Hitch??

Just purchased our first 5th wheel. TV is a '16 Ram 3500 SRW short bed (completely stock). Pin weight is approx. 2500 lbs. Temporarily using a non-slider 5th wheel hitch that's adjusted to its lowest position (13"). The 5th wheel is slightly nose...

otrfun by Explorer II
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes