Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

First trip with new fiver

Our first little trip was a definite success. We only found one small issue. The heater blasts heat at a ridiculous rate into our front bedroom and bathroom. I solved this by closing off some of the ducting in the bedroom and installing damper regis...

fifth wheel hooking up guides

Wife has a problem not being able to see the truck bed hitch when backing up to the kingpin. We carry a large container for inverter/generator which impairs the ability to actually see where things are at.Is there some type of guide that some of you...

5th wheel and tonneau cover

Am pondering buying our first 5th wheel. A concern is whether or not I would have to remove my "BakFlip G2" tonneau cover to accommodate the 5th wheel hitch in the 6' p/u bed. The BakFlip has 4 approx 18" sections that fold back on themselves and the...

jamesu by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Dip pan won't drain

Hello all and thank you for taking your time to read and possibly answer this.(my first blog post so bare with me :h )Ok so my husband and I just purchased a new Crusier Stryker. We love it! But when we pack up to move we have to pull the drawers out...

Roof replacement!

We returned from a week long camping trim in state parks and thought I should just check the roof make sure everything is ok. Don't remember having any problems with hanging limbs while traveling. Climbed up and saw a small limb on the end on the tra...

Golf Cart Insurance

Another Golf Cart thread from me. Sorry. But this is the best place to get this kind of information.My insurance is with Amica. Amica is particular with who and what they insure. The only golf cart coverage I can get with them is on our homeowner's p...

Spring Hanger

Last fall as I was doing a standard PM of our fifth wheel prior to heading back south, I noticed that one of the spring hangers had completely cracked/separated on one side of the hanger...had we gone back on the road with it in that condition, it wo...

1ofmany by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Condensation under garage door?

This weekend we took our second trip in our hew toy hauler. We're still getting used to being in a bigger trailer and having a separate garage. The garage really paid off this weekend, because it rained most of the time and it was great to use it a...

Will This Work?

After years of towing small trailers with a strong TV (weight was never a factor) and owning a couple of Class A MHs we have decided to buy a 5th Wheel and P/U truck, but I'm having trouble figuring out all the weight, tow ratios, etc. for the combin...

where did you buy wheels/tires

I am in the market for new 16" wheels and LT tires. I like the idea of ordering online and having them shipped mounted/balanced so I can put them on at my leisure in front of my house.Where did/would you buy? Online? What website? Local tire shop? ...

clotus by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Rear stabilizers stop working

Hello fellow campers I need your help. Our camping season has kicked off and with that was able get our first trip in this weekend. Our camper has the rear stabilizers that will go down / up with the push of a rocker switch located at the rear of the...

What Razor to get, 2 or 4 seater?

I just started my search for a Razor. I think I would prefer the 1000 4 seater. I really don't "Need" 4 seats as it's just me and maybe a passenger, but for a couple thousand $$ it may be nice for the times there may be extra people or even more room...

FireGuard by Explorer II
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

what happened to post

I was following this post, but when I click on it says no topic found.my email saysYou are subscribed to receive notifications of new posts to this topic:Class 1-8 Diesel Sales Stats