RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Water flow meter started running backwards

I love this little thing, but it might finally be time to bid it farewell. I've had this meter since 2004, but last night when I was filling up the fresh water tank, the meter stopped working. I fussed with it a little bit and tried it again. Now it ...

Antenna concerns

This is my first winter with this Jayco 26xd. I put the winter cover on today and after getting it all nice and snugged up I went up the ladder to check things out and I noticed it is really putting a lot of downward pressure on the King Jack TV ante...

docsouce by Explorer II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it a good time to sell?

For those of you who are out and about this year, and/or buying or selling, is the demand for RVs of all types really up as much as I've been hearing? And are there more people out there than ever?I've been thinking of selling my class c. It has ...

EternaBond vs Kohree RV Seal Repair Tape

Today I received the roll of Kohree RV ceiling repair tape that I ordered from Amazon. I have not use the tape yet but on 1st inspection I am somewhat disappointed. The tape appears to be about one half the thickness of EternaBond and the glue is als...

TenOC by Nomad
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Heating Cost: Electric vs. Propane

I'm not sure if this is the best forum category for this thread.I am spending the winter in South Texas and we are back to heating the motorhome. I bought an electric heater because I like to minimize my trips to refill the propane tanks. Here at t...

Fresh Water Pump

The park we are in has "amenities" that are less than desireable. The water pressure on a good day will be around 40psi. Frequently it will be 20psi or less. I've read as low as 12psi for a sustained period of 6-8 hours.I had the brilliant idea of fi...

jpmyers by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for fellow RVing writers

Thought I'd reach out to other RVers who are actively writing and publishing (or have plans to publish). Anybody out there? I've been writing forever and publishing nearly as long, but find more and more RVing writers as we travel. We've been full-ti...

Eaz-lift Trekker trunnion movement

I have a couple questions about the use of my Eaz-lift Trekker weight distributing hitch (part number 48703). I’ve had the hitch for about 2 1/2 years, and have not had any problems with it so far. (This is the only trailer/hitch I've used; our pre...

dmshaull by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Tire pressure?

Where do you get your 110 psi? Wondering where to take the 5th wheel to get the tire pressure back up. It has been a few years and they are down to around 90 psi.

Eternabond tape + Henry's 887 tropi-cool

In my prior posting I discussed my plans to recoat my 5th wheel roof. Thanks for all your comments. I have decided to use Henry's 887 tropi-cool. My plan now is to also use Henry's 885 to cover the seams combined with Eternabond tape.My question is...

TenOC by Nomad
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange Dicor issue

Well, we went out for a few days in a camp ground that has allot of Black Walnut trees.Very early one morning it sounded like a brick hit the roof of the trailer. Went out and didn't see anything abnormal, but noticed a few walnuts on the ground.Thes...

jake2250 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes