RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Costco Is Now Carrying Diesel

As the title says you can now get diesel at some Costco stations. I have not doubt that this will become available at more stations in the future. This link shows the current and future locations. I would expect that just like their gasoline they wil...

Spring must be here?

Taking MH out for a spin. Just leaving driveway and a car coming the other way sticks out her arm motioning to stop. I stop because I thought she was lost. She asks me where I'm going this weekend and then tells me, real excited about her plans fo...

path1 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you Buy your Dicor

per the caulking tube, or by the gallon?i'd like to have some on hand, but for my current application i feel that a caulking tube will be to cumbersome, as a gallon, i could just dip a finger.they are relatively proud of this stuff i see, is a gallon...

Debris on roof of bumpouts

Thought this idea would help everyone that does not want to spend$750 bucks on a topper or awning for their bump outs. I bought a STIHL leaf blower and the "gutter kit? It works awesome for removing leaves and sticks from the roof of the bump out. ...

Internet Hotspot

If you have a Internet Hotspot if you do not turn off all automatic updates and turn off online backup services you can use huge amounts of data without knowing it. I will start updates/bakups when I go to bed if I am on a pubic Wi-Fi. I do it late ...

Truck and Camper parking Seattle airport

Any help on long term parking or other options at Seattle airport. Looking to leave my truck and pop up in parking while we fly up to Alaska.Has anyone used any and if so...any info would be appreciated. Tha...

Questions

I am buying a water filter and noticed there are different GPMs. Do I need to be concerned with the GPM matching up with something in the camper, or just pick the highest one I want for water flow in the shower? Should I also buy a regulator?Heater/A...

Tjuice by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rare find. Used HD F150.

I drive by this car lot several times a week. I spotted this truck there. Not very often you see a used F150 with the Heavy Duty payload package sitting on a car lot. http://www.hondaofsalem.com/used/Ford/2013-Ford-F-150-salem-or-072dc5b90a0a00652d36...

2012 Honda CRV

Battery runs down without BBconnected. Have wire from MH to Hona battery still runs down after about 2 hours. Suggestions

sheljoy7 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

The Camera Never Blinks..

Last winter I had a guy back in to me and then claim he didn't, then claim he didn't know he did. I got everything worked out and thought how much easier it would have been if I had a Dash Cam. Well a couple of weeks ago I bought one and have it on a...

Towing a little heavy

Last minute plans all done, and ready to roll 4000k to Alaska for summer. My 08 F250 has a CC weight of 20,000 with max of 5000 on front and rear drive. Across the scales today:Front drive. 4980Rear drive 5420Trailer. 4680Total. 15,08...

Getalab by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

where or how to find an overnite stay

I am planning a trip for this summer and my ? is on a place that is cheap to stay for one night. which the location is between colter bay in the Teton's and glacier campground near glacier np. I have found the total mileage to be about 550 mile betwe...

Pictures on forum?

I have only been on this forum for a short time. noticed that some folks have a photo of their rig or a map showing the states they have been in on the bottom of posts they do. HOW DO YOU DO THAT. I have looked at several places on the forum but evid...

6 inch cutout for 2 inch drain pipe- and I got mice

Can't find my other post about mice. Finally crawled under the camper with a tube of silicone to seal up all the mouse entry ways like wires, gas lines and anything else. Found some steel wool jammed into and duct taped to where the fresh water fil...