Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Sierra Wireless Gateway

Any body using this wireless gateway? I'm looking to fulltime shortly & looking at wireless options.Nice units, just a tad on the expensive side. http://www.sierrawireless.com/productsandservices/AirLink_Gateways_Modems/Intelligent_gateways/GX_Series...

mchero by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Surge Guard 34560 Trips at night

Ok here is a strange one. I have a Surge Guard model 34560, its the hardwired 50 amp model. Been working fine for over a year. 3 nights ago the thing starts tripping when my front air conditioner comes on. Next night it started tripping when eith...

Need to replace bad converter.. Can I do this?

Hello..I have a Coleman Caravan from 2001 that the converter just went bad on while camping this past weekend..Hissing, fizzling..then dead.. no fans, no battery charging.Spent Friday through Monday with a battery charger hooked up to the campsite po...

Coachman major repairs

I will work on pictures, but the story is simple. I had no idea delam problems would be so bad in a 2001 Coachman Catalina I just bought. I did not shop with a ladder and did not understand the bubbling is bad. Shame on me for trusting American ma...

possible bad converter

I think I have a bad converter, but wanted to post some of the symptoms and see if that's the case or if maybe I have more than one problem. So here are the facts I discovered on our last trip:1) The converter itself buzzes. Loudly.2) The AC unit w...

Sewer vent smell - need advice

I am having an issue with sewer odors in my trailer. They seem the strongest around the toilet. I've done some research on here and I think I've narrowed it down to the rooftop vent for the black tank. Can someone please give me some advice on how I ...

mrkoje by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

hooking interior lights to charge controller

I have a pro star 15 amp charge controller hooked to my house batteries and solar panels. The charge controller has seperate terminals for a load. Im in a chevy g-20 van that has a ceiling mounted fuse block with switches that control the overhead li...

Fuel pump voltage?

Dropped my fuel tank to install new fuel pump in my 97 Bounder with Ford 460 engine. Before reinstalling the tank I checked the voltage at the pump pigtail. I had 6.67 volts. Anyone out there know what the voltage should be at the pump? I thought it ...

Re: 4 way LED dinette light

I had a 4 way dinette bulb light in my old Lance. I now have an Arctic Fox 1140 and the LED dinette light is only on/off. Does anyone know of a 4 way LED light that I can use to replace mine?

macdale4 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Single Kwikee electric step stopped working ??

My single Kwikee electric step stopped working. Stuck in the up position. First I checked the fuse. It's fine. Then I removed the cotter pin and lowered the step, removed the old motor and bench tested it. It works fine on a 12v battery? What now?

Onan 4000 dies

Hi all,I have a new rig with a new Onan 4000 (gas) in it. I have 50 hours on it.I've had an issue a few times that is quite annoying. I'll have the generator running while driving and occasionally the generator will just shut off and not restart unle...

Suburban WH SW10DE Shorts / Burns - how to fix?

Wow, My 10 year old Suburban Water Heater shorted out somehow and activated the Smoke Detector at 2:30 AM Sunday.Investigation (Removal of Electric Box on side of Heater) found the neutral (white) wire burned up, only the steel cone off the wire nut ...