Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Mixing Batteries on Float-- Mex Test Update 2

UPDATE 1 on 23 Dec postUPDATE 2 on 25 Dec post----------Mex is driving me crazy! He said do not mix my used 12s (Scrubber batteries, he calls them--humph! They are respectable golf car batteries I'll have you know. Humph!) with my regular bank of 6...

BFL13 by Explorer II
  • 50 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio/CD player switches itself on randomly

Yes, it does ! Don't know why. In some cases it seems to be when we use the WiFi MAC computers, other times we really don't know ! It's a Jensen AWM910 with a remote control, which we don't use. In fact we don't use the unit very much at all. Thus tu...

ice2fire by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

1998 chevy P30 step van transmission issue

the transmission lever was moving up and down with no tension, and no noise on switching gears. Something new to me. Need Help . I somehow was able to get out of that parkinglot, mind you i couldn't reverse or nothing. it was stuck in D-rive. Got bac...

Advice on quality of LED's on different websites

I'm getting some LED's for my TH (types 921-912 - one amber colored, 2099, 211-2 for the fridge, and maybe some strips to replace the larger florescent bulbs). After checking around on the internet the prices seem to range from a wide range of costs...

KATOOM by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me: External marine tank on Champion 2000 watt gen.

I'm wanting to use a marine tank I have as an aux tank. Does the gen create enough vacuum to suck the fuel out of the marine tank sense marine tanks pull fuel from the bottom. I've read the tank has to be elevated over the gen to let gravity do its t...

qwerty11 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Electrical help needed DESPARETLY !

Hello all, Im Bob, a newbie here, please bare with me.My problem, My RV/ motorhome which i live in full time,I am wired in for 50 amp service 220 V ac, the issue is, had my lights go out today,and after smelling something "odd" hot or burnt ish...

Humming GFIC outlet

The GFIC outlet located in the Kitchen of my RoadTrek 210V makes a very soft humming noise when it is energized. Any idea what could cause that ? I am getting ready to go boondocking, without any hookups. Would that cause a continuous (parasitic) los...

Argie7 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

PATHWAY X2

just got a new pathway x2 from winegard friday. every time i turn it off for more than an hour i have to reboot it, twice after shutting it down for a while and turning it back on i had no sound and had to reboot it. tried to get help but being satur...

ADAD437 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

4 - 6 Volt Batteries - Which Battery Tender?

So I have 4 6 volt batteries. I can't decide which would work best for me. I get tired of filling these batteries up with distilled water every 1-2 months. Battery Tender 021-0128 Battery Tender Plus 12V Battery ChargerBattery Tender 021-0128 Battery...

bccsrc by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

duo therm furnace won't stay lit

I replaced blower motor in my furnace in my '87 Avion, since then the burner comes on and then goes out. It appears to be an issue with the air blowing back and causing the problem. I can remove the unit and hook it up on the work bench and it runs...

Testing ARPrvSafe and Fridge operation

I installed the ARP controller in my MH. The install instructions were straight forward and easy to follow. It takes a good 2 hours to install.Here's what you get.The controller is mounted just below the fridge.The temperature sensor is mounted on ...

Salvo by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Yea For Mr Wiz!

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 27427301

BFL13 by Explorer II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird electrical issue

The other day I noticed the lights in the garage of my toy hauler wouldn't come on. I looked at the panel and saw a red light on next to the fuse meaning there was a fault somewhere. I tried replacing the fuse and it immediately blew. Everything w...

jgos929 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes