Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Electric awning motor

I have had this 04 Diplomat for about 5 years, and never had a problem with the electric awning. Suddenly, while the RV is in storage, the awning motor does not work and we are getting ready for a trip in the next few weeks.Does anyone have an idea a...

Black Holding Tank Loose?

95 Lance camper Model 880. Holding tanks are covered with a large poly box/surround with insulation inside. When the black tank is full, I cannot push up on the bottom of the poly cover. When the black tank is empty, it's fairly easy to move the bott...

Roof Repair

We have a 2003 Four Winds Camper with a 3ft x 3ft "soft spot, where it looks like the wood underneath has rotted away, which make an big indentation in the roofing material. At this point I am afraid that a tree branch will fall on it and punch the r...

Barry_J by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Onan 7000 - won't run when hot - code 47

Hi all, Generator has been finicky lately. Last summer we drove 5000 miles out to Nevada and back (to SC) and the genny didn't have a hiccup in all that heat. This summer, on our latest trip it wouldn't stay running going down the road. I think i...

Using TT in sub-freezing temps/elect. What's required?

Hi everyone, There's a possibility that I may need to use my TT for a month or two this fall when temps may fall below freezing (and for future reference, I'm curious about this in general). The 2570RL has the arctic package and is fully enclosed, bu...

EstorilM by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Suspected Converter Problem

Hey guys, back again. Hoping to gain some insight into an ongoing problem we've had this summer.RV is a 2004 Fleetwood Terry Quantum AX6 365FLTS.The rv came with a factory installed WFCO 8855 converter. First things first. If you go to their website,...

Consul fridge, trying to kill me!!

Evening all,New to the site and trailering in general. I have a question about my propane fridge I hope someone can answer. I have a very old consul gas only fridge. I don’t have any manual or instructions unfortunately so I don’t know if I’m follow...

Refrigerator problem

Does anyone have an idea what my refrig problem may be? My Domestic RM 2807 refrigerator will start (either with propane or electrical) but shuts off in about 2 hours. I can then hear a noise that is coming from the lower circuit board in the outsid...

Lbjr75 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

inverter review Victron 350 watt pure sine wave

Hi all,I finally got the Victron 350 watt pure sine wave inverter wired up with a cigarette lighter plug.It is intended for use with a laptop and heating pad.Demand with the old 400 watt MSW Motor Master (from Canadian tire) was about 5 amps running ...

Re-settable Circuit Breakers Wiring

I have had trailers with a single circuit breaker located on the outside of the trailer near the battery before. They come in 30 and 50 amp. But on my 2017 Coleman 300tq Toy Hauler there are two circuit breakers wired together. The breaker on the ri...

1L243 by Explorer II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery monitor pricing

I understand the need for a battery monitor - certainly the analogy of monitoring your fuel level via a fuel pressure gauge strikes home (although it's a little bit off). I want to get one.What I can't get over is the price. They seem to hover at the...

Gerald55 by Explorer
  • 60 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery Disconnect ON

I've noticed that my Intellitec BD1 Battery Disconnect lamp stays on continuously. Before, it would go off when I moved the rocker switch to STORE and I had the MH off AC power. I can hear solenoid(s) clicking when I move the switch in either direct...