Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Which Equalizer Hitch

Hi all. We just purchased a 2017 Lance 1685 TT and I am setting up the Equalizer Hitch and need some help. The trailer Gross weight is 5,500. I have not weighed it yet but we should be well below that. The Hitch weight measures 600 pounds with the t...

2017 Ford Raptor

I seen one in the wild yesterday and it looked like a jewel.Part 1Part 2Part 3I noticed the drag strip run by Hennessy that the rpm's drop very little between shifts due to the 10 speed tranny and the 450HP.

FishOnOne by Explorer III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

new tow vehicle

I'm thinking about changing to a newer tow vehicle. Anyone have experience with a late model Ford diesel? I tow a 30' fifth wheel.Thanks.

3ares by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Easily removable bed covers?

Been 5 years or so since I looked into this and never came up with a good option. Anything out there that can keep the elements out of your truck bed when not hauling TC but is easy enough to remove without disassembling the mounts? Would love a solu...

Is extended dealership warranty worth it?

Usually I skip extended warranties on everything I buy. I have never had a need to use one and I feel if a manufacturer is willing to give a 5 year warranty it is because they feel most of their time their product will outlive the warranty.My dealer...

Phanes by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Replace awning fabric with??

My new to me Bigfoot needs new awning fabric. Both the rear awning and side awning are Dometic. Is there any material to stay away from, or anything that is slam dunk "get this"?Is this a 1 man DIY? I watched a YouTube on how to do it. Doesn't look t...

Bigfoot sewer hose storage

My recently acquired Bigfoot has a door on the drivers side that is label "SEWER HOSE". Haha, it's not deep enough for any usable length sewer hose. Inside the door it is maybe 6" diameter round and about 16" deep. It is sealed from the skirt area wh...

My 01 Yukon And Our Former TV and TT

My 01 Yukon soon to be TV and our Former TV 92 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 and 84 Sunline 21' TT I know the 4.0 was small and people thought is was crazy but I towed the TT with it from PA to SC through the Blizzard the east coast had a couple years ago that s...

saboken by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Christmas in Florida

Spur of the moment decision, but we just booked a week's stay at the Pine Island KOA. I am going to drive down with the TC at least a day before my wife and daughter fly down. Our little one is only four, so sixteen-plus hours in the truck would h...

Wardster by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

09 F150 downshifting

I'm getting ready to pickup our new travel trailer next week. I have a FX4 with supercab, tow package, 5.4 V8. I put new tires on Goodyear dealer put G load rating on, might be overkill. I put aftermarket power fold tow mirrors on, and most recently ...

Mrbillsa by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Need advice before I pick up my TT It's a 750 tow

Hi I have a lot of experience towing cars with medium duty trucks but I am just about to hopefully go full time in a 2005 Gulf stream Conquest 30bhs my tow vehicle is a 2001 GMC YUKON XL slt it has the factory tow package with the factory Trans coole...

saboken by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

MD trucks

Where is a good place to look for used mdt ? Is there a good place to find information such as blue book values and just general information? I am looking for a bigger truck to pull my toyhauler than the dually. I think it will give me a greater marg...

Atwood Jack Switch Light Won't Stay Lit

Hey all,Anyone ever had this problem? The light on the Atwood jack switch near the floor in my Lance Camper won't stay lit. I am hooked up to full power. I have replaced the switch, the problem is still there. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

omiles by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

TC and toys

How many out there use a side by side or 4 wheeler for fun while camping? just doing some expensive thinking. We already have a trailer so seems like a good idea with a national forest close with easy trails. I think it would be easy, clean fun.

lap527 by Explorer
  • 42 replies
  • 0 likes