Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

interest question

What do any of you guys use to protect your travel trailer cover from the sharp edges and overhang of the corner gutter drain extensions?

Male plug adapter for Honda EU3000IS

Hey guys,I have my front hitch installed on the truck to carry my Honda EU3000 generator...been trying to figure out the options to plug my 30 amp male TC plug into the NEMA L5-30 female receptacle on the generator.Do they make an adapter for this?....

Running fridge on generator

I have been playing the fridge game for a month on the road and cannot keep it cold in the real hot weather.I keeps blowing the thermal coupler diode and then I get a E-3 error. On our last week of the trip when the thermal coupler blew I jumped it a...

djg by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Truck for New Camper?

I need help choosing a truck for a new camper. My wife and I have narrowed our selection of a camper down to one with a wet weight of 4368 lbs or another with a wet weight of 4774 lbs. We want a 4x4 truck with a crew cab and would prefer SRW, and r...

Jimster by Explorer
  • 59 replies
  • 0 likes

What's more important? Kids space or living area?

We are upgrading from a Rockwood Roo 19 foot Hybrid to a 35+ foot quad bunkhouse hard shell travel trailer. We camped in our Roo for a few months, so anything is an upgrade when it comes to size. We have been looking at so many different floorplans t...

Forest River Wildwood roof question

If any one here has a 2016 Forest River Wildwood BHBS, can you tell me what the roof covering is made out of and what maintenance on it if any is required ?Also the same for the slide outs?Jack L

NanciL by Explorer II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Leveling kits and travel trailers

How do leveling kits impact towing aa travel trailers? I recently got a new truck (same model as before just a new year) and tow with a WD hitch. My old truck had a leveling kit which caused the truck to squat ever so slightly, even with the WD hit...

Plans for Classifieds

Just wondering, have there been any thoughts of expanding the Forums to include Classified ads? Camping based classifieds? There are things I would rather purchase used, because I am very frugal (cheap). Generators, golf carts, etc. Craigslist is...

sac89 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

temp stick temperature sensor

i know this has come up many times, but I was wondering if anyone has tried this specific product. we travel with 2 huskies, and if we leave them in the TT with AC on, I'm worried about what might happen with a power outage that knocks out the AC. ...

Seeking advice on camper for my new truck

A few weeks ago picked up a new 2016 Ram Power Wagon and want sell my teardrop and get a TC. My current budget is around 14k. The payload is listed at 1384 lbs but the listed axle and tire ratings add up to around 3100 lbs payload. The PW is basicall...

Stopbit by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes