Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Lots of Truck Campers

Some of our fellow TCers have commented that they see very few TCs in their part of the world. Last Sunday, driving our TC over Berthold pass and into Winter Park CO, we saw maybe six or eight other TCs, mostly popups, and maybe two or three non-TC R...

Sliding Door option on a TT

Anyone have a sliding door option on their TT ? Pros's and cons ? Looking at ordering a new Jayco and it comes is availble with this option. My concern is the floor plan were looking at has only one entry door.

Mikesr by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I gots the rot...

Well, shame on me for trusting my RV repair guy to do the inspecting of my roof seals... Found water in the rear toolbox compartment after some heavy rains last month, and then we noticed the bubbling in the rear ceiling near where the wall joins the...

Replacing escape hatch

Have any of you replaced your escape hatch. I bought a new dome but can't get the old one off the track. It looks like it should just slide off. Any hidden screws? Any suggestions? This is on a 2001 Lance 815

Droland by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding a/c vents

Ok I sold my skyline and bought an Eclipse. So far it seems to be a much nicer trailer but it only has 3 a/c vents one in the bedroom, one in the bathroom and one in the living room/kitchen. The one in the kitchen just doesn't seem to put enough air ...

11,700 gvrw

almost picked up a Ran 3500 today. looked at a lot. most had a 12,300 GVWR but the last one, it is the SLT also and it only shows as 11,700. why such a big gap. don't know what a 2015 3500 CC diesel ways, but I would like the other 600 lbs back...

Stabilizers for Jayco TT?

We have a Jayco 287 BHSW. It has 4 stabilizer jacks in each corner, but there is still some wiggle when people are moving throughout the TT. Not a lot, but enough to be annoying at times. Are there any after market stabilizers you would recommend to ...

Towing capacity help

We are in the process of getting a travel trailer. We really like the Sportsmen Show Stopper that ways 4,500 dry. My tow vehicle is a 2013 GMC Yukon XL 4x4 with a 5.3 motor. I've done a lot of research and can't get an accurate traliering capacity fo...

bed coverings, what/where/how

Hello, another newbie question..The slide out beds, have foam 2-3" mattress(?) with a nylon/polyester(?) like cover, how does one,1)figure out what size bed coverings to use (like home full/queen/etc)2)do they make mattress covers, like a home bed t...

Keel by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Question for diesel owners

I need your help folks. My Ford F250 just doesn't have enough power to haul our camper long distances so we're looking at a 2005 F350 duelly with a 6.0. I know zip about diesels so here are a couple of questions for y'all. I only put about 3,000 mile...