Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

twisting jacks

Does anyone else have this issue? When raising or lowering the TC, only one of my front jack brackets pull away from the camper a little bit at the base of the plate and bottom lag bolt, then when reset it goes back nice and tight. i removed the corn...

nuckfan by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Trail Manor 3023 from 1997

I'm considering buying a 1997 Trail Manor. Could anyone please offer advice based upon familiarity with this make and vintage as to longevity, long-lasting reliability and functionality? Have yet to see it in person.Thank you for your consideration.

Dmacman by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

water pump, pressure sensor

Checking out for the season, and the water pump runs and builds pressure, but will not shut off. Afraid I might pop a fitting if I leave it running.When I get in to the pump, can I tell if it has a replaceable sensor, or is it just better to put in ...

RideSlow by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Are Toyo Open Country HT Good Tires

Looking at the Toyo Open Country H/T (d) tires for my F150. Anyone have any feedback on them, is it a good towing tire. It is a light truck tire with a D load range. I need to upgrade from a passenger tire to a LT tire.

cobra98 by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Pine Sol and Alerts

So, I decided to clean the floor in my new TT. Put a gallon of hot water and 1/4 cup of Pine Sol in the sink - mopped the floors. The alarm ( I think CO2) started going off. Is this normal???

I am at lost. Another bad luck with my TV

Some of you may recall that I totaled my truck on the way to pickup a camper in January. Few moons later, I bought another truck and bought a different camper. Yesterday my wife drove the truck because her car broke down. On the way home, my truck br...

ugh by Explorer
  • 54 replies
  • 0 likes

Well...we've reached that point

I have 2 sons, one is 13, 6'1, 205 lbs, the other is 11 and not far behind, 5'8, 160 lbs (yes they both play football :B ). Getting them into the front coffins..err I mean bunks is getting increasingly difficult. My 13 year old now sleeps on the fo...

Trailer Life Typo?

I was researching towing capacity for an 03 Ford F150 Supercrew 4x4. I noticed that Trailer Life lists this vehicle with the 3.55 gear ratio having a higher towing capacity than the 3.73. However, this is only for the Supercrew. Am I missing somet...

bgitler by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Surveyor 264RKS

Hello folks, been awhile since I have been here but I am seeking some real life experience with the Surveyor264RKS. Saw one thread asking for comparison between the 264 RKS and other models but haven't seen any topics from anyone who actually owns on...

Clicking with Shore Power

Hello,I just purchased a used 97 Jayco trailer. Started cleaning stuff up and getting things figured out at home last weekend. Saturday afternoon I wired up a 30amp 110 volt recepticale to plug it into shore power. I also plumbed the propane back ...

Bear9350 by Explorer
  • 47 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for insurance coverage of TV if I rent it out

Hello. In the past I have rented out RVs that I have owned. Worked well for me. I am now looking to rent out my trailer and pickup (F350 dually).The trailer insurance coverage is taken care. But the provider does not cover tow vehicles.Do you kno...

RedJeep by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes