Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2015 Ram with Cummins oil change interval

With my 2006 Ram with Cummins I just changed the oil every 7500 miles. With the 2015 I have on order there is an oil life gauge. So does this actually analyze the oil or just go by miles? Does is vary based on the amount of towing? On average how man...

What about the 6.4L Power Stroke ???

I'm working a deal on a 2008 F-350 DRW King Ranch southern truck with 55K. The truck is what I want but I'm as afraid of the 6.4L as the 6.0L from what I've been reading. I don't know whether to grab this one or look for a high mileage 2011 with the ...

Camper Jack Repairs and Sealing.

I repaired my front left TC jack. I noticed the corner had a little movement in it when the jack was lifting the camper. I took the corner bracket off and inspected the wood beneath. There was a very small amount of wood decay on the plywood but not ...

Like My Little Ducky /

Like my little Ducky, one on the back left side too, coming and going>OK I got this image thing, nice little app.Here is a better pic, just waxed the TT today.

VTR by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Artic Fox 990 and winter camping

went to Black hills SD snowmobiling did not winterize camper hooked up to shore power and used electric heater to keep warm had no trouble using water or anything else. was gone for week had plenty of water and sewer capacity. Next went to Grand Rap...

cubbear by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

New member here with a bunch of questions.

Hi, brand new here and have lots of questions about TC's. I have so many I am probably going to break it down into a few posts. First a little about me. I am living in Alaska for almost 60 years now, and am not new to RV'ing. Most of my experience wa...

Arktikos by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

ham or cb radio

getting ready to spend this year travailing in US. Is CB radio a worthwhile investment ,also what brand best ,user with easy hook up

tbltony by Explorer
  • 47 replies
  • 0 likes

Peak brand back up camera

While in Tractor Supply yesterday, I noticed the Peak brand back up camera was on clearance for $80, normally $105. Thought I'd give it a try. It's wireless and pretty easy to install. Initially, I was going to use it just for a backup camera to get ...

Forest River Wildwood 26TBSS or Jayco SLX 267BHSW

I am about to take the plunge and buy my first travel trailer.I can buy a brand new 2015 Jayco 267 BHSW for $16,900 hitch/sway included. Of course, this includes Jayco's 2 year warranty.I can buy a 2014 Forest River Wildwood 26TBSS for $14,500 hitch...

Onan 2500lp

We have a Lance w/ a Onan 2500 LP an need to know if the starter relay is mounted on the generator or is it separate from the generator?

6pac by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes