Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Upgrading to a 15k btu air conditioner?

First trip out in my new TT last weekend and it HOT in the camper. 95 degrees outside temp. Have any you upgraded from a 13.5k btu a/c to the 15k; and, was it worth the money? The rig is a Cougar 31sqb, if that matters. Thanks.

Robby9 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera systems

Are camera systems worth the time, money and effort? I have some trouble estimating the length of the trailer when changing lanes. Luckily, only managed to receive the "one finger salute" once and I swear he tried to gun it to cut me off. I've towed ...

Obewan by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Luxury Diesel SUV as tow vehicle

Hi, I'm looking at people who have experienced towing with a diesel SUV. I'm planning to replace my current vehicle (2009 Toyota Highlander V6 AWD) in a year or so and I'm interested by the following:2-3 years old (with less that 60000 miles), these...

ve2tcx by Explorer
  • 43 replies
  • 0 likes

newbie start from zero, nothing, nada !

Hello guys, im looking for your advice to compare with the one received on an another board.here is the rig: jay flight 248 RBS 27.5 feet longMaximum weight fully loaded 7000lbstongue weight dry 555pick up considered:New silverado 1500 with the tow m...

Fixing TC, need help on a couple things...

Hey guys, so I purchased a very decent TC at a nearly given price. Problem is that the previous owners had struck a branch on the drivers side causing some slight damage. Plan was to repair it eventually, but a leak from the overhead skydome prompt...

Hi raise trailer ball

I need to increase the height of my trailer tongue up about 2 inches but my WD hitch is maxed out. The way I see it I have 2 ways to go, one is to buy a new WD hitch and the other is to get a hi raise ball. Money wise the ball is a no brainier but am...

two seasons of TT'ing under my belt and...

I really wanna take my kids camping at a beach. They are 3, 6, and 8. My DW doesn't think she would have fun camping at a beach but I'm thinking a little sun and warmer weather in say March/April will be a good cure for the cabin fever blues!Anybody ...

Water pressure regulator -- Fail?

We just got back from a great trip to Cheyenne Mtn State Park. But here's the thing....At all our stops we had water hook up. I used a water regulator with a gauge...hoping to get a read on the pressure. It read from 70 to 80 psi depending on the c...

mleekamp by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Flooded my new Laredo

We bought a new '14 Laredo 274RB about 3 weeks ago. Sunday night after washing it I decided to fill the fresh tank for the first time as we are going on a dry camping outing this weekend.As I stood outside waiting for the water to come out the vent (...

lly-zf6 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Ready to Buy New TT but have roof questions

We are getting ready to buy this Forest River EVO 2550 but I am concerned about the bubbling on the roof. Can you please tell me what you think from the pictures I've attached. Is this normal/okay or what needs to be done or what do I need to ask f...