Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Floooring question

I have a vinyl flooring in my trailer that is supposed to be super heavy duty. Well its not at all. I have found what I will call a couple of dents in it. Is there a way to repair this without replacing the flooring? Any suggestions would sure help. ...

2006 Dodge tie rod /09 upgrade

A year ago I bought this truck (196,000 kl) and immediately rebuilt the front end. Unfortunately for me the shop was unaware that Dodge dealers have been doing an 09 upgrade in these trucks. The 09 upgrade parts are much heavier and a bit different i...

TT Recommendations for Young Couple.

Hello forum, a quick introduction from myself... I'm a 30 year old paramedic, and in May will be marrying my lovely fiance, a 31 year old Teacher. We're forgoing a traditional honeymoon and purchasing a TT (our first) instead. We both grew up camping...

Running A/C while driving

Wondering if anyone runs their A/C while driving to the campsite? It gets pretty darn hot around here and would like a cool trailer when I get there. I would also like to leave my pet back there as he has more running around roomMy genny sits in the ...

Looking for 8' Outfitter Camper for a Long Bed

I've been looking for a used Outfitter 8' camper with a bathroom, for a long bed. I believe the only option is Apex 8 LB (regular or extended cab.) I've been keeping an eye on RV Trader and rvt, as well as Craigslist, with no luck. Anyone know of ...

Decal removal

I'm removing an old(10year old decal ) and replacing it with a new one-same size and logo, I have heated and scraped the old one off with a plastic putty knife and a hair dryer and there remains a layer -white- very well adhered to the trailer? Does ...

RV bed replacement

I'm looking at replacing our queen bed (short) in our tt as the existing leaves us with aching backs. Any advise on brands or types? Thanks

jvia769 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery question when towing

Hi All,Quick question, I have a KZ sportsmen 272bh travel trailer (bumper hitch) is it necessary to disconnect the trailer battery when it is hooked up to the tow vehicle? I just bought a new battery and wanted to be sure so I thought I would check ...

Last report (I hope) on the 2014 Kodiak 279RBSL

My Kodiak never fails to disappoint. We traded it for a new Bighorn 5th wheel. The living room slide refused to close (in our yard). The dealer sent a tech today to get the slide in and drag it back to the dealership. It turns out that the slide fail...

Pathfinder vs 4Runner for towing

I'll be towing a 6x10 cargo trailer around the US quite a bit - the trailer weighs approximately 1k, the gvwr is 3k and I probably have approximately 1k of merchandise or so inside. I'm looking for a reliable mid size SUV to tow it with, and have lan...

jeffro61 by Explorer
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes

Dealer pricing way over NADA!

The good news is we are shopping for our first TT. The problem is dealer pricing on used rvs is hard to figure. I found a really nice 2005 Terry 260 bhs. The dealer has it discounted to 11,999 from 14. NADA is 8500 low retail to 10500 high retail. My...

Brett_K by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Should I Even Try?

I have made a deal and ordered a 2015 GMC 3500 dually. I am trading in my 2012 3500 srw and am getting what I consider a fair price. I have been thinking that as it gets closer to getting the new one, which may be a couple of months, I may try to s...

JTrac by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Why 2 tent beds and not just one on all HTT's?

Hi everyoneWe are so torn between getting a hybrid or just a regular TT. I wish they had some floor plans with just one tent and a inside queen bed. It seems all the HTT's have 2 end tents. Is there a reason for that?My perfect floor plan would be...

changed my mind about selling

after looking at the prices of new trailers and going home and thinking about it for a while I have actually decided to keep ours. Its paid for , We know how it's been taken care of ( did I mention it's paid for ) . Going home and thinking about it...

Judy_D by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes